Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔑 The Fall of A Business Empire: A Bad Manager Vs Bad Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Time Management.
Inadequate Training.
Poor Communication Skills.
Decline in Motivation.
Increased Stress Levels.
Increased Labor Turnover.

Advertisement Placeholder
If a manager is bad in a company no matter how dedicated or hardworking the employees are it will show up on the business and vice versa for the employee to manager too. So for me aside having manager in the business I think the chairman too also need to be doing some supervision

The fall of a business empire should be attributed to a bad manager. A manager oversees the affairs of a business in the absence of the owner. If the manager is bad at adminstration,the business will definitely fall.

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.

This has lead to the fall of many businesses.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?
Bad management plays a vital role in fall of company. The leadership style or approach to sensitive issue relating staffing, renumeration and allowance is few of many instances where employees lost confidence in the management team and once this happened, the best hands will likely be on their way out. This will lead to job insecurities to many others and that is likely a sign of a failed business due to bad mangers who has failed in his core duties

Bad manager can easily lead to a fall of business, just like you said, I was working for a company about few years ago, and the manager is not friendly at all, it is from one blame game to the other, and I got fed up and left the job, a lot of my hard working colleagues left too.

I think a bad business manager will do a greater damage to the growth of a business
The manager has a greater say in the business than an employee, the employee can do a damage but not as the manager because he has a greater authority

At times, most managers ruin the system and lead the business to failure by not recognizing good works done by employees and this affects their morale and reduces organization productivity.
@Youngdee well said. The more reason business owners should put a system in place to recognize good works done by employees. Over time, rewarding employees for increased productivity has been very much effective. However, most companies haven't been able to implement such because they still haven't been able to decide how best to reward her employee.

@giddy I have seen many hardworking staff members turn lazy in a couple of months due to bad management. Incompetent mangers are everywhere nowadays calling themselves 'professionals'. We all need to wise up, some so called managers can't even manage themselves.
Yes, you are right. There are many hardworking employees that tend to work with passion in loyalty but due to bad manager the employees will get corrupt. And if there is no good management in a organization or company definitely the such organization or company will collapse.

Yes, you are right. There are many hardworking employees that tend to work with passion in loyalty but due to bad manager the employees will get corrupt. And if there is no good management in a organization or company definitely the such organization or company will collapse.
@Ridorz How then can a company avoid hiring a bad manager. Most business owners when trying to fill the vacant role of a manger in their company, they tend to focus on one or two characteristics potential good manager not considering other qualities like man management.

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?
I would say the two play very much important roles in determining this, however I think that managers tend to be the cause of most business failures. Ordinarily, employees are always ready to put in their best, but managers can frustrate their efforts.

So many prayers Empire that collapsed today as a result of mismanagement of both employer and employees business as your life stick to it as if everything you have a pension if not just on a bus on the sources of a if it begins to decline in sales in making profit then your life begins to do until that is why it is best for you to surround yourself with people who are willing to work and assist in the growth of the business Empire all the time people who they're almost there already is to collect your salary with that the company is being fined or not

Every thing is dependent on the good environment do good and have good.If the manager has bad behavior so how the employes give him the good work this is the main reason of the fall of any busines community.Manger gives the employs good atitude benifits so the employs also give him the good work if not so all the business is damaged and all the business Empires destroyed badly

I would say the two play very much important roles in determining this, however I think that managers tend to be the cause of most business failures. Ordinarily, employees are always ready to put in their best, but managers can frustrate their efforts.
@Bookwormlux very true, managers can frustrate employees effort. What about a situation where frustrated employees couldn't get the attention of the management or business owners to complain about the manager.

@Bookwormlux very true, managers can frustrate employees effort. What about a situation where frustrated employees couldn't get the attention of the management or business owners to complain about the manager.
In such a situation, it would be very difficult for the employees then, quitting is going to be the best option, especially for the ones who have got a much better alternative. Though I doubt if the management would ignore the plight of their employees when they complain about the Manager.

In such a situation, it would be very difficult for the employees then, quitting is going to be the best option, especially for the ones who have got a much better alternative. Though I doubt if the management would ignore the plight of their employees when they complain about the Manager.
@Bookwormlux at that point resignation would be the best option for those without alternatives when the frustration is persistent. Have you noticed how difficult it is to communicate with most management or business owners?

When a business is growing rapidly, the manager should be commended.
And also if otherwise, one needs to checkmate the manager.
So generally it depend on the management. Employee effort also count but not as that of the manager.

It's true an employee will work best way if manager provide him good atmosphere and all other basic facilities and treat him well. Many managers who don't really know how to manage or treat their employees ended up destroying the workers and the business also.

I am the type of person that takes responsible for every actions that I take and so I wouldn't like to say that most businesses Falls because of bad employees rather I would say businesses crumbles and close down as a result of bad managers.

@Bookwormlux at that point resignation would be the best option for those without alternatives when the frustration is persistent. Have you noticed how difficult it is to communicate with most management or business owners?
Yeah, especially when they have got other important engagements to attend to elsewhere. This is then a very pathetic situation because they main business owner is already running into big losses while the manager keeps making things difficult.

Yeah, especially when they have got other important engagements to attend to elsewhere. This is then a very pathetic situation because they main business owner is already running into big losses while the manager keeps making things difficult.
@Bookwormlux the reason business owners must put system in place to check if the manager is underperforming. Other indirect duties like man management, cooperation and healthy work environment should be checked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds