Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔑 The Fall of A Business Empire: A Bad Manager Vs Bad Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
the combination of bad employee and bad manager will lead to destruction of business and organization.employing a bad employee is still a little bit better than employing a bad manager since he is the one in charge of overseeing the affairs of the business interms of structures and staff,the business may not survive death

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad manager it is, why? Well for me if you're a competent manager and you know that your employees are not doing good for the company you can simply replace them but an employee wouldn't be able to find a replacement for a bad manager, therefore it's on the manager.

I think the business empire is fall going on the on the base of untrusted both each other not good company of both each other boos and employee both not agree in one thing that's way to fail in Bussiness but some time boss all blame on the employee he not work hardily but boss is correct so it's not a Bussiness

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.
thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

This has lead to the fall of many businesses.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?
thumbnail.jpg

How To Avoid A Heart Attack (Do This 3 Times...
How To Avoid A Heart Attack (Do This 3 Times A Day)​
secure.calch.gdn​
For a business to fall lies more on bad management or bad leadership to my own school of thought. Though bad employees can contribute to it, but not when the leadership are up to date.
A management that is well knowledgeable and skilled and well trained, we detect quickly any bad employee were saving the organization from damages.

yes I agree with you that many employees resign as a results of how they have been treated by their managers they are some managers that they mishandle employees welfare. And eventually because of this employees decide to resign from the work.

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?
It's obviously down to the manager of the company, that's the reason for the title "manager" he is meant to oversee the company. If the employees are bad he should sack them and if he is terrible he should also be sacked.

@Yan reading through the thread, I can bodly say we all have same view, but the autonomous power given to Managers by the company's owner still baffles me. What could have informed their decision 🤔

Looking back at experience, you really make a wonderful point. I could remember sometime ago,I work with,I was ready to sacrifice my self for the company. There come a manager who refused to see this as sacrifice once you accept to do it,then it has become your responsibility.........

Any business that failed it's always the fault of the manager and any business that is successful the manager will always be praised for job well done. The responsibility of a manager is to manage, control and direct both the resources and the employees of the organisation in a way that the organisational goal will be achieved. Any decision taking by the manager must be towards the growth of the organisation.

I agree with your post. Bad employees can easily deal with in a company. A bad manager can ruin a business completely without a remedy because he is the one that heads and make decisions for the comany.

I believe both are the good reasons why most business crash or stop functioning, but I belive that the decisions made by a Manager or any managerial staffs threatens to ruin a business or ruins it, it is the fault of the business or company owner to not have sensed danger or incompetence of his/her workers. If it's the other way round and it's due to finance, competition, or any other failure, the business owner is entirely faulty because it's his/her responsibility as a business owner to be aware of dangers and threats to the business and take immediate actions as required.

There we should check the quality of work and then we should decide that who did this disturbance.
Yeah I also heard that most of the time employees resign just because of manager behavior and attitude as it is not acceptable for everyone and not even many of them can bear this behavior.
So the fall of business totally depends on Manager behavior and attitude as he is responsible for every loss .

There are several reasons in every company and in every business sometimes the manager is good and cooperative but employees are not and somehow employees are good but manager is not well ,so there are some reasons behind everything.
Mostly employees do not pay attention on their work and timing so the Los cause due to employees and sometimes due to manager bad behavior employees resign and the company stop working.

@Yan still thinking 🤔 how best can a company owner review the manager's performance without involving him? The best would have been staff members vote, or is there a better way to go about that?

A bad manager is the major problem of a business enterprise, because he is in charge of everything that has to do with the business. There's a popular saying that once the head is bad, the entire body is affected.

Both manager and bad employees plays major role in the fall of a business, if both is not active at their duty it will certainly affect the business negatively, but the bad manager will quickly fall the business, if the manager is a good and active one he will be monitoring the business he won't allow any bad energy from the employees towards the business.

The success of a business depends largely on the management. There is no perfect person or perfect business but the business leadership/ boss has to make sure they have the right people in the right positions especially management positions.
Bad managers are incompetent so they hide behind others which is detrimental to the growth of the business.

Both does a play a vital role for downsizing of a company. If the employee are not feeling save or convenient in their place of work they wouldn't be able to put in the best effort needed in other to achieve results, and if the manager is not managing the company well and don't have good attitude towards the employees the company is bound to fail if the CEO didn't take charge of the company. So for me Manager and his junior staff play vital roles in bringing down a company.

This is right. Any business empire could crash due to poor management from the manager. Sometimes, employees too could make a business to crash when they develope a lukewarm attitude towards discharging their responsibilities.

This is right. Any business empire could crash due to poor management from the manager. Sometimes, employees too could make a business to crash when they develope a lukewarm attitude towards discharging their responsibilities.
Very true. When employees suddenly develop such attitude towards the task handed to them, the duty of the manager is to ensure the task is done according to specification. Managers should look out for such signs and investigate what causes such act in the workplace to prevent reoccurrence which might eventually harm the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds