Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔑 The Fall of A Business Empire: A Bad Manager Vs Bad Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad manager will surely lead to the end of that company. As a manager, it is your duty to oversee all your employees and ensure that they carry out their respective duties. It is okay for you to replace an employee when you feel they are not doing their job properly, not necessarily firing the person but moving them to another department where you feel they will perform better. Also in a case where the manager has a bad attitude and can be overbearing, the employees will certainly seek for job elsewhere and when they get it, they will leave. If a company falls, nobody cares about the employees, it is the manager they will hold responsible.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad management can impact employees and a company's overall operations. Incompetent managers exist, and they can have challenges relating to staff members and keeping them motivated. In addition, substandard supervisors may not be able to balance budgets, increase revenues or capably perform other crucial tasks. If employees complain about working for your management team, investigate the claims so your organization doesn't suffer irreparably from poor leadership.

Low Company Morale​

Low employee morale in your organization can be a result of bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

Reduced Employee Productivity​

If management does not clearly define performance expectations or follow up with employees about their levels of productivity, your organization can experience reduced revenues.

@Denuola thank you for highlighting some adverse effect of bad management on the staff and level of output of the company.
Bad management effect is something business owners should avoid at all cost.

When you see a business collapse, both the manager and employees are at the cause but the manager is to be blamed. You are made the manager so that you can manage the business to success, so what are you managing if the business collapse in your own eyes? A good manager produces good employees. This is your office you can decide whatever you want.

Bad management will lead to the downfall of any organisation because the management is the wheel of progress or regression. Bad workers may be restricted to some certain regulations and this will strengthen the management and help the company boost sales and publicity.
[automerge]1612627594[/automerge]
Bad management will lead to the downfall of any organisation because the management is the wheel of progress or regression. Bad workers may be restricted to some certain regulations and this will strengthen the management and help the company boost sales and publicity.

You are directly about leaves of alot of individuals before administration are practically all because of their senseless supervisors. Each organization ought to have nonpartisan troughs. An administrator can harm a lot of bit of organization which should not be possible by laborers or representative. My companions additionally confronted this kind of stuff by their chief and they skipped occupations

@Denuola thank you for highlighting some adverse effect of bad management on the staff and level of output of the company.
Bad management effect is something business owners should avoid at all cost.
A business failure can be strongly traced to the bad management, though the employees too have their roles to play in the business sustainability but the manager should be blamed for the failure. The reason we have a business management is to guide the business operations against failure. Even if the employees are misbehaving, a manager has the power to either retrench or call them to order.

Yes, you are true about resignation of different workers that work under bad managers. Growth of business depends upon both manager and employee's work and cautious. If anyone from both sides is lose, the business will be automatically fall, first of all employees should work with honesty. If in the despite of honestly, manager behave bad with them, then employee should leave business.

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.

This has lead to the fall of many businesses.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?
I agree that bad managers are one of the prominent reasons why employees leave, and it is sad as much as frustrating. Companies should always strive to make a good, healthy and proactive environment for it's employees, because the employees are one of the most essential part (if not the most) of the industries. They are the ones who make the clients' demands and needs. And they need to be taken care of greatly. But as much as bad managers (and bad management) are great motivations to leave a workplace, we can't discount other factors as well. For the last question, though, I'll need more information on other cases to lay down my thoughts on it.

Low employee morale in your organization can be a result of bad management. When employees complain to each other, complete their tasks with minimal effort or fail to finish their work assignments on time or at all, they may be suffering from a lack of motivation due to a manager who does not relate to the staff.

Employees may perceive inequitable treatment of some co-workers that results in favoritism; or they don't have leadership necessary to keep them on task

Wonders shall never end and as for me I totally agree with you and more when there's a bad management and bad employee my dear brother such business can't last and can't go far but crashed and everybody just go his or her own way without gaining anything for the management

Are you aware that 90% of employees that resigned from their various works of life resigned because of the Manager and not the Company i.e Many would have consider working for the company even with lesser pay. Most employees just get tired of bad managers and the best is to leave.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, making the best, loyal and the best of employees to leave a company they've been with for years. This usually have a mental note on other employees subconscious mind. Hence, they only work enough to get paid without any extra efforts.

Having a bad manager or bad employees, which of the two important agent plays major role in the fall of companies?

Most managers don't know how to manage employees. They think it is by shouting and being strict on these employees that are doing their best to ensure that productivity are on a high in the company. It is so wrong for managers to act in such manner as that is the first step to destroying what they've built for years.

Bad management can impact employees and a company's overall operations. Incompetent managers exist, and they can have challenges relating to staff members and keeping them motivated.

Most managers don't know how to manage employees. They think it is by shouting and being strict on these employees that are doing their best to ensure that productivity are on a high in the company. It is so wrong for managers to act in such manner as that is the first step to destroying what they've built for years.
@Henrywrites that's very true. Managers and Employees relation at work hasn't been the best, which breeds unhealthy work environment that doesn't encourage productivity.
[automerge]1612694600[/automerge]
@Henrywrites that's very true. Managers and Employees relation at work hasn't been the best, which breeds unhealthy work environment that doesn't encourage productivity.
that's very true. Managers and Employees relation at work hasn't been the best. It breeds unhealthy work environment that does not encourage productivity, and cooperation which will have adverse effect on the business.

I love your point of view about a bad manager with good employees. In most cases I have hear, i think the manager is the one who can dictate the right time to the employees of a company because he is the head and when the head is corrupt or bad, the other part of the body that are functioning well before start misbehaving leading to problems for the company.

A company that has a bad manage her is like Allie and on the brink of falling. A bad employee can easily be sacked and of course the business will easily move forward. A bad manager does not consider the success of the company what is only interested in maltreating the employees of the company which will likely bring down the company.

I will say both play a very crucial role in The rise or fall of a business. Imagine having a manager who doesn't know how to organise and direct employees on what to do or having employees that not motivated to work.

You are very correct, bad managers aren't the best for business organizations as the can bring the moral of other employees down. Managing people is a soft skill most business owners should look out for when employing managers. It would go a long way in helping a business organization grow in the event of a crisis.

You are right as alot and majority of the managers in an organization or establishment often work to fraud the efforts of their employees and alot are a pin in the neck. I've seen incidents where no matter what you do good as an employee doesn't look right in the eyes of your manager and that kills ones desire to work than anything else.

I strongly agree with your points and I must add to it that, a system can only be corrupt if the leaders or Managers refuse to play their managerial card when needed. As of Employee their duties is to follow company’s laid down culture and rules, If there are lazy and incompetent employees in the company, the leaders should be held responsible for improper employment procedure. At times, most managers ruin the system and lead the business to failure by not recognizing good works done by employees and this affects their morale and reduces organization productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds