Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

I have always used my cell phone in order to work online and I even believe that they are some task that is much more comfortable for you to just handle it on the phone instead of the computer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently i am working right now with my phone because its easier , faster and efficient, though the main reason I am not buying a system is because i dont have money to buy a laptop.

I use my phone most times, but whenever I have the chance I use my PC, when I get home and settled, seeing as I'm outside a lot of times I have adapted to using my phone.
I personally make use of my laptop a lot,and except on some cases where i have to go out,i will just have to make do with my phone and do the work that i can accomplish while out of the reach of my laptop.

Currently i am working right now with my phone because its easier , faster and efficient, though the main reason I am not buying a system is because i dont have money to buy a laptop.
Probably laptop is mainly for people that are earning money based on skills that they have to offer such as programming, graphic designing or any other related skills and not really for content writer and so on.

Yeah, I use my phone to work online and I believe most of us here also uses the same thing, you can decide to use laptop but it all depends on your choice, but for me I enjoy using my phone especially if I'm posting on forums.

Actually alot of people have been using there cell phones to make good money online. personally I used my phone to do all my online business stuffs and it has been more easier for me.

A lot of the work that I do online is mostly been done on my cell phone and that is exactly why I like the online business. You can be able to work and be paid from any location.

I use my phone for work related tasks sometimes. But with phones, they can kinda be limiting with what you can do. So for me, a computer is best for working, but if I'm not home, and am out and about, I may need to sign in to my sites on the go, so having a phone does help to some extent.

If there is any work that I think it is going to be faster if I do it on phone then that is exactly what I am going to. Phones are very easy to carry about even though they might not be suitable for some kind of.

Actually alot of people have been using there cell phones to make good money online. personally I used my phone to do all my online business stuffs and it has been more easier for me.
That's same to me, I aslo use my cell phone to work online, my phone has become my money making machine without much stress, it also depends on the kind of phone you are using.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I use a celll phone as of now but soon I’m also getting an IPad which has a bigger screen and will reduce eye strain. Normally, I also use dark mode on the phone for this same reason because working online constantly compromises your sight in the long run

Currently my sell phone is my online office and I have been using it for my online work for some years now , though its faster and works effectively but using your laptop to work online is better

A good majority of the work that I do online is something that I can be able to complete with my phone and that is why I just stick to it. I also think that it is more easier to carry about.

Mobile phone is a very much easier as it can be carried from one place to another. I mostly use my mobile phone if I am interested to post for now.. I am trying to used laptops for pico working jobs

Probably laptop is mainly for people that are earning money based on skills that they have to offer such as programming, graphic designing or any other related skills and not really for content writer and so on.

This is not necessarily true. I have been making money on my desktop PC. This is because I am not able to make money on laptop. I make money typing and typing is hard on smartphones.

No, I use my phone only for calls, chatting through social or playing games in my free time. I use my laptop for studies and working online because it is more professional. I never log in on Bizdustry via my phone lol.

This is not necessarily true. I have been making money on my desktop PC. This is because I am not able to make money on laptop. I make money typing and typing is hard on smartphones.
Phone is very much easier for me to type compared to a laptop. So probably it depends on what you are comfortable with , especially with the use of voice typing on a mobile phone making it even easier.

That is because you have another source of surfing the internet using your laptops and computer , buying laptop requires a huge amount of money to me and that's why i surf the internet with my mobile phone .
No, I use my phone only for calls, chatting through social or playing games in my free time. I use my laptop for studies and working online because it is more professional. I never log in on Bizdustry via my phone lol.

I don't like using my phone, I prefer laptops. While using phone I tend to get easily distracted, would always want to go check other things
Over some period,i have been making use of my laptop to do my jobs online,and i have found it very convinient to be making use of my pc,because of its wide range of functions that i can make use of.

I like to use my laptop since it is easier to view, especially with pop-up adverts that can appear on various websites. A laptop can open and close easily in contrast to a cell phone, which can be difficult to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds