Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’¬ Platform Discussion Zetaboards

Dedicated to updates, news, and discussions related to the community software platform like Invision Community, WoltLab, XenForo, and others. This helps us in organizing and centralizing all relevant information in one thread.
Does anyone remember the ZetaBoards 2.0 theme? Quite beautiful and a shame it wasn't on for long. Yet I found a nice screenshot.

1704297557493.png

1704297575947.png

I honestly forgot all about it! It was simple but good!

I liked having the bar on the side like that on that theme. It really just made me think of Outline's theme!

Well, if you ever find it let me know and we can convert it to Jcink since he's one of the users that permitted us to convert his themes. (y)

But what made it so unique was the post profile looks so different compared to other themes at that time.

I think the bar was supposed to go around the avatar and get filled out as they posted more and more.

Tapatalk freaking sucks! Look at all the privacy violations it has...

2_12_03_21_4_08_22.png

Zetaboards was great though. Been with them since 2004 when they were InvisionFree.

Thanks for those links, @Reverie!

Sarah is a big contributor to jCodes, all the themes she's allowed us to convert, and all the doHTML templates she's posted on the board. She is a major asset to our community.

Tapatalk freaking sucks! Look at all the privacy violations it has...

2_12_03_21_4_08_22.png

Zetaboards was great though. Been with them since 2004 when they were InvisionFree.
Not to mention that you had to pay money to actually be able to edit the main theme or have a domain name if I remember correctly. Definitely a downgrade from what Zetaboards was for sure and pretty much all of us who loved Zetaboards is still gutted by this buyout even though it's been about 6 years now.

But what made it so unique was the post profile looks so different compared to other themes at that time.

I think the bar was supposed to go around the avatar and get filled out as they posted more and more.
Arux was an incredible theme and definitely a one of a kind for it's time. That theme is definitely one of my favorite's along with Designers Kitchen and VisualFX Blue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor