Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’¬ Platform Discussion Zetaboards

Dedicated to updates, news, and discussions related to the community software platform like Invision Community, WoltLab, XenForo, and others. This helps us in organizing and centralizing all relevant information in one thread.
Yeah I got to test it and it had some serious potential. Sadly he kinda disappeared on us.

That bio page even notes it wasn't released. I wonder what happened.

Looks like he even started working on another forum software, but it too looks like it's abandoned. I guess he just didn't have enough time to focus on either project.

Seems the zathyus.com domain renewal finally lapsed and the former support board is no longer accessible.

People have murdered others for money. With that being said, as long as he profited I don't think he cared whether other forums' legacy continued or not.
I get it. If he gave an option out, the forums wouldn't be nearly as valuable but Tapatalk was stupid to pay whatever they did because as far as I can tell all of the big ones jumped ship and those are the ones that bring in traffic.

I wonder what the initial negotiations were because it was going to be opt out if you stayed on Zetaboards but then, suddenly, it was everyone is on Tapatalk. All of the provisions they gave to try to port over ZB features were terrible too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor