Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your first kiss... 💋

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
When did it happen? How old were you? Do you still remember the experience? How did it go? Was it perfect or you wish you could go back in time and do it better? Feel free to share anything and everything related to your first kiss. 😅

I remember my first kiss but I can't remember how old I was, exactly. I think 12 or 13. I got into trouble because my Nokia 3310 was out of battery and I didn't let my mom know where I was. 😅 I didn't like my first kiss, too much tongue but that's what we thought was how it should be done lol.

I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 years old. :V Yeah I know that's late, but I didn't have a girlfriend until I first went out with my wife. I was a quiet kid. Anyways her and I kissed while watching The Dark Knight, it was our first date too.

My first kiss was in the 5th grade after a dance, Valentine's, I believe it was. But after enjoying ourselves another person and I got caught up in the moment and kissed. We weren't even each other's valentines or dated but I wish I could go back in time and take it back. I envisioned my first kiss being different and much more romantic than what it was.

It's not even in my top ten list of kisses.

I remember my first kiss but I can't remember how old I was, exactly. I think 12 or 13. I got into trouble because my Nokia 3310 was out of battery and I didn't let my mom know where I was. 😅 I didn't like my first kiss, too much tongue but that's what we thought was how it should be done lol.
Haha, it's fine since it made you guys a better kisser. :p You learnt what you shouldn't be doing, hehe.
I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 years old. :V Yeah I know that's late, but I didn't have a girlfriend until I first went out with my wife. I was a quiet kid. Anyways her and I kissed while watching The Dark Knight, it was our first date too.
Lol, you won't believe that I'm 27 and I'm yet to have my first kiss. xD

Haha, it's fine since it made you guys a better kisser. :p You learnt what you shouldn't be doing, hehe.
Don't know about him, I'd hope so. He's married with 3 kids so I guess he did better. 🤣 I now prefer kissing women. They kiss totally different. 😇

Don't know about him, I'd hope so. He's married with 3 kids so I guess he did better. 🤣 I now prefer kissing women. They kiss totally different. 😇
Wow! I'm sure women kiss the best. I will never try kissing a man. Ew for me. xD

I was dating a girl in 11th grade and was really into her. She gave off signals that she felt the same way. I would always wait with her at the bus stop and then walk home after she boarded (I was within walking distance). One day I was bold and went in for a peck on the lips. She was caught off guard. Broke up with me through a note passed between classes the next day, lol.

Wasn't I your first? 😝

I was dating a girl in 11th grade and was really into her. She gave off signals that she felt the same way. I would always wait with her at the bus stop and then walk home after she boarded (I was within walking distance). One day I was bold and went in for a peck on the lips. She was caught off guard. Broke up with me through a note passed between classes the next day, lol.
I wonder what her instant reaction was like.

Does your mom kissing you or you kissing your mom as a child count? :LOL:

It should probably count cos a kiss is a kiss in my book 😂.

I was a naughty boy growing up.. I did kissed my classmate when I was still in 6th grade. Her name was Nonye, I won't forget the day I did it. I acted like I was falling and just got my face close to kiss her on the cheek 😂.

Now that I look back, I did peck a girl on the cheek once in high school. We weren't even considered boyfriend and girlfriend probably due to not ever going out alone and doing much together. My social anxiety was terrible at the time.

Well well well, here we have people giving experiences on their first kiss but I can't relate because all I have ever gotten was a peck on the cheek!
Oh wait, does it count? Or we are talking about lips business here?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor