Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your first kiss... 💋

Well well well, here we have people giving experiences on their first kiss but I can't relate because all I have ever gotten was a peck on the cheek!
Oh wait, does it count? Or we are talking about lips business here?
Guess what? I'm even yet to peck on a cheek. 🤣

=
Well well well, here we have people giving experiences on their first kiss but I can't relate because all I have ever gotten was a peck on the cheek!
Oh wait, does it count? Or we are talking about lips business here?

If the lips touch you, it's a kiss. It's a win in my books.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

First "real" kiss (tongue and all)... back seat of the drivers ed car in my freshman year while waiting on the instructor to come out. The other guy in the car - (he was in front seat and we were in back and a friend of both of us) was giving the VERY hot female school-mate a hard time to "kiss" me. I was willing and she decided it was an interesting proposition... and we ended up dating our freshman and junior year.
She told her female friends I had a very talented tongue.... but we won't go into exactly how talented it was. But suffice to say.. never had issues with getting dates during high school. Even at a young age, bearded clam (normal for that era) did not scare me, unlike many guys my age..
Rather ironic how being what the girls considered a great kisser carried over into other another venue.

Last edited:
First "real" kiss (tongue and all)... back seat of the drivers ed car in my freshman year while waiting on the instructor to come out. The other guy in the car - (he was in front seat and we were in back and a friend of both of us) was giving the VERY hot female school-mate a hard time to "kiss" me. I was willing and she decided it was an interesting proposition... and we ended up dating our freshman and junior year.
She told her female friends I had a very talented tongue.... but we won't go into exactly how talented it was. But suffice to say.. never had issues with getting dates during high school. Even at a young age, bearded clam (normal for that era) did not scare me, unlike many guys my age..
Rather ironic how being what the girls considered a great kisser carried over into other another venue.
Wow, that's some experience. I guess we have a legend here. 😁

I just remembered something I had forgot about. A girl in 1st grade pinned me in the class coatroom during recess and planted one on me. I freaked and ran outside.

You know, they had cooties and all back then, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor