Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info XenForo Thread

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

Compelling Community Platform​

There is no better platform upon which to grow your community.​

Arguably one of the best software solutions around the internet, used by AdminJunkies and many other communities - It's safe to say that XenForo is one of the most popular community platforms around. A huge selection of plugins and styles, updated frequently. Both Cloud and self hosted possibility. What is your opinion on XenForo?

I don't deny that XenForo is the best community software. It has a clean design and is very easy to use. However, the only drawback I see with XenForo is its expensive price. You will have to pay $160 just for the forum license.

Compelling Community Platform​

There is no better platform upon which to grow your community.​

Arguably one of the best software solutions around the internet, used by AdminJunkies and many other communities - It's safe to say that XenForo is one of the most popular community platforms around. A huge selection of plugins and styles, updated frequently. Both Cloud and self hosted possibility. What is your opinion on XenForo?
I love XenForo. It is the best, in my opinion. I see way more community support and forums using XenForo than any other. Even in the Christian niche that my forum is in most of them all use XenForo. I love the add-on library and the many different options to truly make your forum unique!

Xenforo software is the most popular that is being used by all forums.

I have accounts with most forums on the internet, both free and one's I get paid to comment and I must say that they're all his xenforo software.

This sure means there is something unique about the software.

I use it for my community and I love it! I can't imagine another platform for communities.

We switched to Xenforo after years of using vbulletin for our Christian forum and it's been great for the most part. We lost a lot of our add ons that we had someone specially write for our site though. But the site runs quickly and looks professional and was easy for the members to learn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest