Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you start up a business with a competitor/rival?

That is a very nice answer. It depends on the kind of relationship that both is building. If there's a hate relationship, then why should you make your rival a business partner. It's better to just mind your own business. If there's a goodness in the relationship you can partner with him or her.
Like I have a friend back then, we always compete with each other but when every I need someone for assistance I go to him and vise versa. Because or competition is a healthy one.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only thing I can do with my competitor in the marketplace is joint venture. Both of us create a products with out resources and sell to our audience.

I think two whales can join together to wipe out the small fishes. This is a normal practice in the business world. I think I can do that if I had a business and if there was a competitor.
If needs be you can start up a business with a competitor that will enable both of you share ideas and make it a business grow fast with your innovative and creative mind.

If that rival is doing better, I won't hesitate to collaborate so I can get better ideas and even improve on them. If he has the larger market share I'll just try to negotiate a good deal for myself as well that will not be higher or too lower than his.

Why not? In the case of a society instead of an individual business, If I'm sure my competitor hasn't the aim to jeopardise my business, he/she owns a well established business and the purpose is to improve together, it can mean a good perspective and increasing earnings for both of us.

Well I do not do competition with anyone in a business ,if I am going into any business i only go there to achieve what I am interested in achieving and not to compete with anyone.

That will be like a healthy competition. It helps businesses grow. If I ever need to partner with a rival to succeed, it won't be a problem. But it will be good it will on legal terms.

If you are business rivals with someone, it should be for a good reason. This rivalry can lead to competition which will make the both of you to develop. Now, Tyne experience you both have gathered will be explosive if put together.

That will be like a healthy competition. It helps businesses grow. If I ever need to partner with a rival to succeed, it won't be a problem. But it will be good it will on legal terms.
Inasmuch as it is not actually the best thing for you to compete with others in a business, it is the best for you to go into your business with no mind of competing with another person.

There is what is called healthy competition , so am surely going to meet the person for help and it might be that the help the person offered me might make my business grow well

There is what is called healthy competition , so am surely going to meet the person for help and it might be that the help the person offered me might make my business grow well
Most times greed can make a healthy competition turn chaotic . So is best to be careful when dealing with competitive business. It is even advised to avoid it if possible because some people can go to any extent to come out on top

Most times greed can make a healthy competition turn chaotic . So is best to be careful when dealing with competitive business. It is even advised to avoid it if possible because some people can go to any extent to come out on top
I understand that greed could play its own part , and that's why when you notice something like that among your competitor then you stay away , but if you know the person well you can meet the person for help

There nothing bad in starting a business with a rival company once there's I a legal law and agreement binding the business , and I believe doing business is for the gain.
You can work with your rival or a competitor only when you merge your businesses, partner with another businesses when you are selling the same line of profits is not quite possible.

I wouldn't want to take that risk... except. Over time I observed he is a person with strong high moral values nonetheless still difficult

It will definitely be a very good idea to start a business major with somebody that has been my competition because it is going to ensure that the business is going to gain more stability.

Change they say is the only constant in thus life you know. If no I'll feelings, why not. I will want to give it a try and see how hat goes with the new and fresh ideas for a new business. A new frontier to explore before me I surpose even though I am not a partnership type of person

If the end product is worth it I will gladly start a business with a competitor. In the case of a market that is dominated by a very rich, monopolistic person the only chance of breaking into that market may be to pull resources with a rival so as to bring down the monopoly. When the objective is achieved we may go our separate ways and establish the business somewhere else now that the monopoly ended.

This is really a dicey situation because no competitor will be happy to the bones and marrow if you're doing well than him in business. Not to talk of the fact that you're doing it together. It's better to avoid such

Competition in a business is really good because it will help the business start moving very well, competitor in the business will help the business grow.

Yeah sometimes rivals are better helps than the so called friends but it's not always so though, it's a risk that one has to take then, for the sake of making it in that business, also be vigilant and wise in your endeavors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds