Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

Well for me it doesn't really matter which one what matters is the offer I get amd the better one would definitely be the option , a big company might have more perks too compared because of the amount used to run such

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it's the pay for me, I would work if the incentives are attractive, but it has to be work that is under my capability.
As long as the incentive that have been paid as something that is very good I don't see the reason why anyone should have been taken up such offers because you have to work the way you want to live more money for yourself.

I would prefer working for a small organization, that way when we make it to the top I'd know my name would be written in the sands of time
The stress that comes with working in a big company is the main reason why I'm not comfortable working there because there are so many cases of abuse of staffs.

Running big or small companies, sometimes does not really matter. the only thing is your ability to run the business effectively because most of the big companies, were once considered as the smaller before it changes.

I can't actually choose between the big and the small country. The only thing that will make me choose is the attached salary. I would go with small company if the pay is more than the big company.

When it comes to me being a employee I will rather have to work in a big company because in that way I'm going to be able to encounter a lot of people and also get experiences with the so many departments that the company is going to have. As a business owner I am going to prefer to have a small business.

When it comes to me being a employee I will rather have to work in a big company because in that way I'm going to be able to encounter a lot of people and also get experiences with the so many departments that the company is going to have. As a business owner I am going to prefer to have a small business.
When working for a big company , i believe apart from being able to earn good amount of salary, you will aslo be able to know and meet new people from all over the world.

My pick will be based on the pay and how conducive the working environment is. I will work In a small company if it possess all these attributes because that's exactly my yardstick.

My pick will be based on the pay and how conducive the working environment is. I will work In a small company if it possess all these attributes because that's exactly my yardstick.
Bigger companies are likely to pay higher than the smaller company, if I am interested to make money anyway as an employee's I'll definitely go for bigs companies because they are the most trusted , except I am willing to risk trying to grow a small company.

The choice for a business, depends on the individual financial strength because I believe everyone will love something that is big because the income will also be big than the small one. My choice is for the big business.

Bigger companies are likely to pay higher than the smaller company, if I am interested to make money anyway as an employee's I'll definitely go for bigs companies because they are the most trusted , except I am willing to risk trying to grow a small company.
Some newly established companies pay higher than the big companies and that's the reason why I made that point. I have witnessed one before with a gambling company in my country.

The choice for a business, depends on the individual financial strength because I believe everyone will love something that is big because the income will also be big than the small one. My choice is for the big business.
If you ask anybody , they will definitely choose big company because buying big established company pays more than small struggling enterprises which might have problem .

Some newly established companies pay higher than the big companies and that's the reason why I made that point. I have witnessed one before with a gambling company in my country.
But you only witness ones , but me I have witnessed more than one which a more stable companies pays more than the newly established from, well it depends on so many things and the type of company we are putting in to consideration.

But you only witness ones , but me I have witnessed more than one which a more stable companies pays more than the newly established from, well it depends on so many things and the type of company we are putting in to consideration.
I agreed that the more established companies pay higher than the newly established once but I just cited a case of mine getting a higher paid job in a new gambling company.
The working condition of the big company is always favorable than that of the small companies. The pay from the big companies is likewise better. You would overwork yourself with small companies.

Last edited:
I agreed that the more established companies pay higher than the newly established once but I just cited a case of mine getting a higher paid job in a new gambling company.
The working condition of the big company is always favorable than that of the small companies. The pay from the big companies is likewise better. You would overwork yourself with small companies.
The only reasons why a lot of people may likes smaller business is because with smaller business if you can contribute to growth of the Business ,you could also be promoted since you are also contributed to its development

Between working for a big company or small company it's depends I'll have to consider somethings before deciding. First how the pay is, how they treat their staffs, the term and conditions and if there policies are good and comfortable for me

Between working for a big company or small company it's depends I'll have to consider somethings before deciding. First how the pay is, how they treat their staffs, the term and conditions and if there policies are good and comfortable for me
But generally there is likely to be a good and stable payment if you are working for bigger companies. And also in most occasion bigger company are likely to treat their employees perfectly.

The only reasons why a lot of people may likes smaller business is because with smaller business if you can contribute to growth of the Business ,you could also be promoted since you are also contributed to its development
Well , you may be right but it is known that working in small investment companies takes a lot of time and it's very demanding. You will have to work round-o- clock.

Well , you may be right but it is known that working in small investment companies takes a lot of time and it's very demanding. You will have to work round-o- clock.
That is not really a point of consideration to some people , as long as they will be promoted if the business stabilize a lot of people are willing to take the risk . afterall promotion comes with a certain degree of advantage.

As an upcoming business person I think I will love the opportunity to work with a big and already established company instead of working with a small one. This is because I will have the big man mentality and I will also have in-depth knowledge about how a successful company is being run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds