Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

I believe that working for small or big company has its own benefits. I know that many people will go for the big company because definitely their pay will be higher than working in the small company. But it is not all about the pay alone, we should also be aware of companies operating illegally but paying high. This will definitely affect the staffs when they are caught. It is just my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will work for a big company because of the pay and fame of the company because I know it will boost my cv and the caliber of people I will work with will be superb. But for a small company I will gain a lot of experience and will know how to handle things on my own.

I have never comes across any one whom will prefer small business compared to the big business because every one always have a dream of making big things for their life. to me I will prefer the big business.

Each companies has its own advantages and disadvantages , and most big companies works more and even pay less than some small companies, so you can't really judge their payment rate and work rate.

The disadvantage of working in a small company is that you are not going to learn so much as very little happens within that place and they normally have a little amount of employees.

Actually I believe that the most important thing is what you have been paid for working and neither a big company or a small company because if you're working in a big company and someone that is working in a small company is getting paid more than you are, it's very obvious that you're not working right.

In a big company, work is more decentralized but it's more difficult to reach the higher ups while it's reverse in a small company but I would like to work for a small company so I can easily work with the management

I can work with either small or big company provided they can meet my requirements in term of salaries and good working conditions with timely giving an incentives

I can work with either small or big company provided they can meet my requirements in term of salaries and good working conditions with timely giving an incentives

Exactly, most people that are working always looking forward to getting paid decent amount of money for doing the kind of work they do for the company whether it's big or small company..

If I had the opportunity to really pick one between the two I would pick a larger company simply because of its larger pay. Though both have their advantages and disadvantage. Like in a smaller company more work might be allocated to you but you would be noticed easily for your hard work. Then on a bigger scale company, there are lots of hands to handle the task but you won't be noticed easily when you are hard working
A big organisation or outfit does not necessarily guarantee a large pay cheque.What matters in most cases is dependent on the individual,some wants to be in a place where they can learn from seasoned and experience expert,while some it is the pay.

I would work for any as far as it pays well and has a good working atmosphere. Though I will really prefer a big company.

Currently, I have no plans for starting a business but if I ever start a business I will always start small. Starting small means I will invest small amount and the gradually invest in business growth.

I will always go for big companies socially the multinational companies period the reason is that they are going to treat you with is the maximum respect and safety.

There are some so called c small companies that pay very well and there are some big companies that pay crap. So, I will take my time and choose me a company that pays better among the two instead

I will forever like working with a big company as my dreams are quite bigger. The advantage is that their is a career growth as quick as possible and the disadvantage is that to attain the major position can be tougher than you think because of multinational talents

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
If the small company is quite promising, I prefer working there. With the mind that as it grows, I'll get to top position with pretty rewards but if the company isn't promising, I'd rather go for an already made large company.

I believe that working for small or big company has its own benefits. I know that many people will go for the big company because definitely their pay will be higher than working in the small company. But it is not all about the pay alone, we should also be aware of companies operating illegally but paying high. This will definitely affect the staffs when they are caught. It is just my opinion.
Working in a big company is every bodies dream because the believe is big company pays big money but not all companies so I will work in the company that pays mr more either big or small.

When it comes to working for a company I am not the kind of person that is so much concentrated on the size of the company or business but rather I will consider the amount of money that I will get paid for doing the job.

Have you ever had an offline job or do you plan to have an offline job? I am self-employed and I may not work in any kind of company, as I am now trading cryptocurrencies. I just hope that I am not the only one who is like this.

I would go for any of them if the pay is okay. Some of the big company don't pay their staff well enough. I would work for any organisation that has the potential for me to grow and move up the ladder of success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds