Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
I would prefer to work with a big company.
I am opting for that because big companies pay well, i think better than most small companies.
Their employees are well taken care of and even provided health insurance in some cases, incentives, travel benefits, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll go for a big company but right now I'll rather opt for a company that prioritizes their staff and pay attention to their needs, conflict and expectations and act towards the realization of their terms.
There is alot that really have it going for most big organsation,the management style and the competence one will actually gain from their years of experience is not what one can get with just salary bulk pay.

When it comes to working for a company I am not the kind of person that is so much concentrated on the size of the company or business but rather I will consider the amount of money that I will get paid for doing the job.
Lol, I get this point. But see at this way, if you worked for a local company that pays more and another works in an international company with lesser pay. If you two happen to go for an interview, the person with a bigger company would some how get an edge

I believe we are working in this world to have a better and a comfortable life. So i dont mind working in a small company so far they are paying me well and the working environment is condusive .

What I believe is that, every single individual or human, needed something big and something that can satisfy his desire. I will prefer working for a big company because I believe it wages will not be compare to that of the small company payment or salary.

I would like to work for a bigger company since it means bigger pay and also better experience. The cons of this is that it would be more stressful than working for a smaller company.

Any company at all is ok for me what matters is the law of the company ,it's policy and payment range if any of this favours me I will work irrespective of the size of the company

I think many people would prefer to work for a company that provides them a good number of allowances and bonuses and it does not matter if the company is big or small corporation.

I don't think if going to a big company or small company doesn't matter a lot ,but how the staffs are been payed,but usually big company tends to have high payment rate than small company.

Working for a small or big company is not what matters what really matters is the payment, manner of communication between the manager and staff,also the terms and conditions.

Working for a big company has the advantage of you having an existing proven system that you can just fit into and things would work but you run the risk of not having enough expertise or experience while working for a small company would stretch you and give you the ability to develop though rewards might be small at first.

I think many people would prefer to work for a company that provides them a good number of allowances and bonuses and it does not matter if the company is big or small corporation.
Yes ,but I may not really be surprised to find out that a lot of people might also be interested to work for smaller companies because they may believe that growing the company together will rather give them a better position if the company eventually become large.

Yes ,but I may not really be surprised to find out that a lot of people might also be interested to work for smaller companies because they may believe that growing the company together will rather give them a better position if the company eventually become large.

I do not think that they think that working for the betterment for a company would gradually make their income much better. They basically work there just because of experience. Sometimes smaller companies do offer good salaries and this is why they work there, but smaller companies do not raise the pay after some period. It takes time for them to raise the pay.

I do not think that they think that working for the betterment for a company would gradually make their income much better. They basically work there just because of experience. Sometimes smaller companies do offer good salaries and this is why they work there, but smaller companies do not raise the pay after some period. It takes time for them to raise the pay.
I don't really think smaller business will be able to offer a better salary compared to the already established and stable business, most stable business are even paying almost double of what most smaller business are paying here.

Every business you see today started small
Your small business must grow to reach its full potential. The amount of growth depends on you, but to turn a small business into a big one, you have to set goals, diversify and expand. ... Eventually, you can even ally and merge with other businesses to ultimately become a large, successful company.

I would go for a big company because they will pay well, it may even be an international company, instead of wasting my time in a small company were the staff are few and the stress is
Much.
I discovered that small companies like to stress there staff claiming there are too small to accommodate many staff, there you have to over stress your self every day.

I think that this is also a very good point of view and if you really want to work then it means that your overall priority is to make money and if any would pay you then it's fine.
I've actually been working for a middle-level company for over 5-years right now and I've never really have any issue with them when it comes to paying me well and when they are supposed to pay me.

I do not look for the size of the company, I look for the kind of work I have to do and the amount I am paid. Normally, big companies pay better but they also ask you to do a lot of hard work.

Yes, it's the pay for me, I would work if the incentives are attractive, but it has to be work that is under my capability.
One thing about working for a small companies that the workforce is not going to be too big for the company to take care of and know them very well unlike what goes on in a very big company.

Normally we work because we want to live a food and enjoyable life , so we work to make money in short, I prefer working for the company that gives me the best and doesn't victimize me. Either big or small company.
Personally I feel comfortable working in a very big company because they will offer a lot of services that small companies will not be able to afford even though there might be a lot of work load in the big companies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds