Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

A big company because I know that they would treat their employees very well and not make them to misbehave. This is why a lot of people prefer going for them always without thinking twice.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am asked to choose I am definitely going to prefer to work with a big company. This is because there is a tendency that I am definitely going to be receiving much more in salary and I am going to meet a lot of people which means that I am going to be learning from a lot of people as well .

Its so obvious that most people will prefer working in a big company rather than working in a small company because working in a big company has its effectiveness and its privilege.

The pay is important so I would go for a company that could afford to pay me quite well for the job I am rendering, be it a small company or an already well established company.

I would rather working in a small company because a small company cares more about its employees, more than a big company would. A big company has so many employees to take care of and they can easily be switched unlike a smaller company that appreciates more it's employees and is aware that they cannot be easily switched, sometimes when they quit they might be in a lack of employees which is bad for the small company. Moreover a small company is usually less stressing than a bigger once since it is less global and has less customers to treat, so it is obviously easier and simpler to take care of less customers. That is why I rather work in a small company over a bigger ones, play it safe and be safer.

I would rather working in a small company because a small company cares more about its employees, more than a big company would. A big company has so many employees to take care of and they can easily be switched unlike a smaller company that appreciates more it's employees and is aware that they cannot be easily switched, sometimes when they quit they might be in a lack of employees which is bad for the small company. Moreover a small company is usually less stressing than a bigger once since it is less global and has less customers to treat, so it is obviously easier and simpler to take care of less customers. That is why I rather work in a small company over a bigger ones, play it safe and be safer.
I prefer working in an organisation that has a good and relaxed working environment, a company that considered his or her workers well-being important , even if its a small company , its better than working in a big company without having peace of mind.

Mostly the larger company that is more civilised are likely to pay their employees more. This will be put into consideration . I would rather choose the bigger company even when the small one has their own advantage too .

I will rather go for big than small company. I prefer big companies because small business can be shut down at any time. I have seen in first hand, some small country, were pattern. But for big companies. While small business can only, why it's important, bit

For me I prefer small. I don't like the idea of having to handle a massive company where I have to take care of a ton of employees and other business related things. Small is just a lot more easier to handle, and for what I do, I don't really need a massive company to do it.

I will rather go for big than small company. I prefer big companies because small business can be shut down at any time. I have seen in first hand, some small country, were pattern. But for big companies. While small business can only, why it's important, bit
I will be going for the company that pays me the most amount of money and the one that i can work conviniently in a safe working environment without hassle and stress .

It's depend on the potential both of those organisation has. Organisation with much more future potential and promotion to employees will be the best for me. That's how I will decide

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
If I am an expert in a field then I would want to work for a big company but if I am not expert then I would work for a small company until I become expert in my field.

I think of you have a big company you'll earn a reasonable amount of money but you need to invest a lot before you can earn that much, having a big company will be a good idea

small or big company is not what matters what really matters is the payment, manner of communication between the manager and staff,also the terms and conditions

As long as the terms and conditions are favorable and the owner doesn't take pleasure in mistreating employees, I wouldn't mind working for a small business.

As long as the terms and conditions are favorable and the owner doesn't take joy in mistreating employees, I wouldn't mind working for a small business.

If I had to choose between the two, I would choose the larger company only on the basis of the higher compensation. Despite the fact that each has benefits and drawbacks. Like at a smaller company, you might be given more work, but you would be recognized for your diligence with ease. Then, in a larger company, there are many hands to complete the task, but even if you put in a lot of effort, you won't be noticed right away.

I would rather work in a company where I am convinient , where i can work in a good working environment, and having good set of co-workers around me , than working in a place where there's peace of mind .

based on my capacity for now, I will love to work with a small company and grow with them, so that I can harness my skills and expertise and at the same time build my capacity gradually

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds