Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

Whichever of the two company, wether the big one or the small one can give me what I want in terms of a good take home package and other forms of benefits I seek, I don't mind working for any of them
Yes, we understand money is always the motive. As we all know pros of big business would definitely be huge wages while the the cons would be job insecurity. You might get sacked at anytime and they have employees in line waiting

Advertisement Placeholder
In working for a company either big or small the things to consider include welfare package, career progression, working environment and so on.

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
Not every body have the capacity to work with small company but I will rather prefer working in a small company to big company because when it rises I will be part of those that make it to grow

Have you ever had an offline job or do you plan to have an offline job? I am self-employed and I may not work in any kind of company, as I am now trading cryptocurrencies. I just hope that I am not the only one who is like this.
I actually have an offline job with this offline job I combined it with this paid to post website and also with cryptocurrency trading because I know that it is very bad for one to rely on one source of income.
[automerge]1634390649[/automerge]
I'll go for a big company but right now I'll rather opt for a company that prioritizes their staff and pay attention to their needs, conflict and expectations and act towards the realization of their terms.
The thing is that there are some small companies that can pay you very high and there are some big companies that will not pay you much so when it comes to making this kind of a choice as a logical person you should always go for a business that can pay you high.

Last edited:
I actually have an offline job with this offline job I combined it with this paid to post website and also with cryptocurrency trading because I know that it is very bad for one to rely on one source of income.
[automerge]1634390649[/automerge]

The thing is that there are some small companies that can pay you very high and there are some big companies that will not pay you much so when it comes to making this kind of a choice as a logical person you should always go for a business that can pay you high.

I am not having any kind of offline job right now and I earn just around $1. My conditions are not that good, but I am still hopeful that things will change. I am planning to get in to crypto trading and I just hope that crypto trading will work for me. Inshallah. Let's hope things will get better.

Not every body have the capacity to work with small company but I will rather prefer working in a small company to big company because when it rises I will be part of those that make it to grow
Yes that is true but you have to understand the situation in Nigeria. as a worker you may not even have an opportunity to be a top personnel in the business. they will just consider you as a worker and that your payment is enough to sustain you.

I am not having any kind of offline job right now and I earn just around $1. My conditions are not that good, but I am still hopeful that things will change. I am planning to get in to crypto trading and I just hope that crypto trading will work for me. Inshallah. Let's hope things will get better.
The cryptocurrency trading platform is a good one and I advise you to make use of the binance cryptocurrency exchange platform as it is the biggest largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world and I don't know if they still have services in your country Pakistan though.

I would rather work for a big company. This is because they have more jobs available and most of them are good at paying workers on time due to theie high production rate.

The cryptocurrency trading platform is a good one and I advise you to make use of the binance cryptocurrency exchange platform as it is the biggest largest cryptocurrency exchange platform in the world and I don't know if they still have services in your country Pakistan though.

Binance is available in Pakistan. I have a Binance account. I will be using the Binance platform in the future but right now I do not have proper documents to get my Binance account verified. I am using Payeer to trade right now.

I will always go for small-scale business. The reason is that small-scale business comes with small headache. You have only two things to monitor concerning the business.

Working for a smaller company has a lesser amount of workload compared to working in a big company in similar role. But for me, it doesn't matter which company I work as long as it is the better of the two

If you are the type of person who is better off hiding from taking responsibility, working in a big company would be the best thing for you because you can hide easily.

When I see that opportunity to work on big company because I prefer working in big company than small, so that I will be earning big money form the company.

When I see that opportunity to work on big company because I prefer working in big company than small, so that I will be earning big money form the company.
It is true that many people dream is to work for a big company almost everybody dream is to work in a big company,but sometime if you see that working in a big company is no longer possible then there is nothing wrong with working with the available establishment to earn a living its better than idleness

for me I will go for the one with a high payment,all we are after is money. the level of payment will make me to chose between a big company or a small company.and also the one I will be comfortable.

I prefer to be a large scale business.large scale business make a gigantic profits and have access to government loans.

If I chose a big company then I'll be going there for the purpose of being paid handsomely at the end of the month, but I'll go for a small company because I want to be part of their success story, I want to grow with the company too, seeing myself as a tool for the company reaching a limelight.

Well it all depends on the pay,if the pay is good in a small company then I'll go there but if it is better in a big company then I'll also go there but in the big company I think work is easier there because there is provision for all the needed materials

Well it all depends on the pay,if the pay is good in a small company then I'll go there but if it is better in a big company then I'll also go there but in the big company I think work is easier there because there is provision for all the needed materials
I believe that's one of the advantage a big company has over a smaller one, there is more than enough hands to get the job done. What about a situation where the pay might be small but it comes with alot of good benefits, would you still take the job with higher pay?

Not minding the pros and cons of both companies, I'll go for a small company because I want to be part of their success story, to grow alongside with them to reach their milestone is something worthwhile. If I choose a big company then that means I'm after the money (salary) as well as the name.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds