Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather: Big or Small Company

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer working for a small organization, that way when we make it to the top I'd know my name would be written in the sands of time

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
it depends on the level of payment,the level of payment will determine between small or big company, if the small company pays well i think it will be great,because you won't have much stress than that of the big company.

Whichever of the two company, wether the big one or the small one can give me what I want in terms of a good take home package and other forms of benefits I seek, I don't mind working for any of them

Whichever of the two company, wether the big one or the small one can give me what I want in terms of a good take home package and other forms of benefits I seek, I don't mind working for any of them
I think that this is also a very good point of view and if you really want to work then it means that your overall priority is to make money and if any would pay you then it's fine.

When it comes to working for a company I am not the kind of person that is so much concentrated on the size of the company or business but rather I will consider the amount of money that I will get paid for doing the job.

Yes, it's the pay for me, I would work if the incentives are attractive, but it has to be work that is under my capability.

I would prefer working for a small organization, that way when we make it to the top I'd know my name would be written in the sands of time
These days it is difficult for most people to work in an organisation for very long time as most of us employers are now becoming very Street because they know that there are no jobs so they can afford to be as a want.

Would you rather work for a big company or a small company? What are the pros and cons of each situation?
Normally we work because we want to live a food and enjoyable life , so we work to make money in short, I prefer working for the company that gives me the best and doesn't victimize me. Either big or small company.

when it comes to working for a firm the things to look out for is the vision of the organisation and how you as an individual can fit into the overall mission of the outfit,if they meet that criterial then it is ok,whether bg or small.

I won't mind working for a small company as long as the term and condition is favourable,and the owner doesn't derive pleasure in oppressing staff

Working for a small or big company is not what matters what really matters is the payment, manner of communication between the manager and staff,also the terms and conditions

I won't mind working for a small company as long as the term and condition is favourable,and the owner doesn't derive pleasure in oppressing staff
I think people that we would prefer working for a big company had those kind of selective people as they should be no reason why anyone will be selecting the kind of company that they can work with when they amount of money that they will be paid is big no matter the size of the company.

Working for a small or big company is not what matters what really matters is the payment, manner of communication between the manager and staff,also the terms and conditions
That's just the point , working for a big or small company doesn't really matter to me , I might be working for a small company and their salary is more comfortable and i am working in a more condusive environment.

I would prefer to work for a small organization, that way when we make it to the top I'd know my name would be written in the sands of time
Lol. I think it depends on the organisation and the way things are. Some organisations cut staff to employ more efficient and effective workers because they are big and they make decisions based on performance.

If I had the opportunity to really pick one between the two I would pick a larger company simply because of its larger pay. Though both have their advantages and disadvantage. Like in a smaller company more work might be allocated to you but you would be noticed easily for your hard work. Then on a bigger scale company, there are lots of hands to handle the task but you won't be noticed easily when you are hard working

I think that this is also a very good point of view and if you really want to work then it means that your overall priority is to make money and if any would pay you then it's fine.
Sure thing. After all if both where to pay you or someone a very big fat paycheck at the end of the month, would one really care if the company that pays such fat paycheck a small or big company at that point? Definitely no

The size of a company sometimes do not really matter but what matter is their payments, to me as long as they're paying me what is reasonable I can work for any company as long as they need my service.

I will go for a big company.
Working for a big company may have its own challenges but I think its more deep-rooted as compared to a small company.
A big company may not have difficulty paying staff and even providing other incentives.
A small company....well, in the case of an emergency (just like the covid epidemic), workers can be easily laid off and the company may fold.
Its a big company for me.

I'll go for a big company but right now I'll rather opt for a company that prioritizes their staff and pay attention to their needs, conflict and expectations and act towards the realization of their terms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds