Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I prefer working during the day, because l tent to work better and fully awake. I can not trade my night rest for anything, nature will definitely take it's cause. Except in some cases where you are into activity that involves moving around and not staying at a place .

Advertisement Placeholder
Naturally i would prefer to work day shift as opposed to night because my body is wired natural to sleep once it is night time so it would be totally unnatural for me to work at night except they are going to offer to pay me higher for night shift else it is a no no for me

It's every one own experience those who can manage himself or herself at day time he should work at day or of he can manage to work at night so he should join at night time but it actually depends on your will power that which time you can work hard and focused .
Day time is perfect from my point of view because at night atleast the person can sleep easily.

I can't dear to work nights shift because it doesn work for my body system. I do not know how to sleep during afternoon work hours but even if I sleep all through afternoon I can't still work an hour at night without sleep.

Working the night shift somehow makes adulting easy because it frees up your day. It's easier to attend to errands because you're free during theday. You don't have to use your vacation leaves if you need to do something. ... In addition, working on night shifts can be just as fulfilling as having the usual working hours.

It depends on the kind of job am into, if I have other things I attend to during the day then I might consider working night shifts but if not I would prefer working morning shift. For me generally I will choose morning shift over night shift because of one reason my night sleep, it's one thing to try and cheat nature but the other thing is it will always tell on you, I prefer sleeping at night that coming back from night shift exhausted because I couldn't get a proper sleep and end up sleeping through out the day when am suppose to be doubling my hustle during the day, I wouldn't want that. So morning shift all the way for me a y day any time, and I believe for each option everyone has their own reasons to choosing it.

Well, in this era where people work two or more jobs, I'll say night shift is somehow preferable. It gives one the chance to explore other and better options by the day. The daytime can also be used to engage in more profitable activities.

Very good question by you..
I would like definitely working at day time because night is for rest not for working, but only day is best working. But due to some reasons some people have to perform their duty at nights.
Exactly, simply take a look at those who are working as a security guard or agents, do they sleep at all in the night? It's not possible because they have to be awake and carry out their duty as security guards. They work both day and night, it's only they do shifting so they can sleep.

As a young and energetic young man who is willing to work without tiring. I will definitely go for the night shift because it will give me time to do other things. I could easily sacrifice my night sleep for working hours and have a full day off.

Honestly, I don't play with my sleep except I have a deadline. Working at night really gives me the headache and also I don't like doing over night cos I never had a reason to do it, I might have done it back when I never new how money works but now, I make sure I rest well and sleep very well at night.

Morning shift is more okay and more preferred by me. I love to work in the morning and come back at at afternoon or in the evening and relax with my family at night. Working at night is more stressful to me.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I will prefer to work day. This is because normally, day working is the ideal way. While night is for sleeping/resting. So I will work at day and use my night to rest in preparation for the next day.

I prefer working at the day time because night time are meant for rest. The day time was created by God for us to work and the night for us to rest, and my body prefers working in the day time than at night though everybody has his or her preference.

Less Stressful Commute

Commuting is no one’s favorite way to start the day. The roads around most towns and cities are so congested it’s almost impossible to get to and from work in under an hour. If you’re fed up with this, working the night shift can bring that much-needed relief. There’s significantly less traffic at night. Since most people are headed home, you’re more likely to have a more breezy, faster commute to work because you’re going the opposite way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer working at day shift, because the quality of sleep we get from sleeping at night and sleeping at day are very much different and that's according to a study that U have read. They said the quality of sleep we get from night is very much better.

I work as Armed Security, so I like the events that I deal with at night time but my body much prefers the day shift. I feel much better working 7-3 versus my old days of 12-hour shifts working 7-7 or 6-6.

Different people will have different answers for this Question. But Honestly I would like to work in night shift because i like to work in calm environment but in whole day there is to much noise, sound of horn disturb me therefore i like to work in night.

I prefer working in the day to working at night.
In the day every where is bright and my job hazard is reduced compared to night shifts...there was a day I tried night shift but ...I gained body ache,head ache andi regretted working that day.
Day is nice.

For this question, I know we can give the same answer because we are different. But as for me I prefer a day shift than night shift because i need to work as much as possible a little work online in the night in my house and I need to be a having a sleep in the night.

i prefer working in day shift because it is more healthy and less stress. night shift is thou peaceful but i feel like i couldn't make it i will sleep while working that is why i prefer day shift.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds