Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

The day shift is better for work because the night is for rest and sleep, and working outside of your routine is detrimental to health.I would love to work during the day.But there are many people who work day and night without caring about their health and only get a few hours of sleep But this is how the health system is affected

Advertisement Placeholder
@Heatman I prefer Day shift to night. Depriving oneself of night rest for whatever reason is not good and it has so many hazard attached to it. Nothing can be compared to night rest, 30 minutes night rest cannot be compared to 2 hours day sleep.

It depends on the organisation you are working with as for me I will prefer day shift to night duty. Because I am use to day time work but if where I work require me to work in the night I will have no option than to do it. I remember doing some works I could not finish in the office I decided to take it home which I did it at night it was somehow stressful because of sleep.

I would barely prefer the night shift, as it is a peaceful time to do your work easily, less to no distraction, and you can do freely anything you want, especially when you are in your office, but the risk is still there if there are no people other than yourself at night time, so better be careful at all times.

For me I will like to work as night shift, at least I can use the day shift to do other business because night shift will give you a lot of opportunities in order to help you in other activities, and have other time to visit.
I prefer to work at day time because I can work at the day but at night I feel tired so I try my best to finish my work before night .

If my working period happens to be a shifting job then i would prefer to be working in the Morning and rest at night because if I don't sleep in the night due to night shift I don't know how to sleep like that in the morning and this can has as a bad toll on my health. So for me I will go for the morning shift on the job

Concerning choosing between night shifts and day shifts. Well, everybody has their opinion to which is favorable to them, but I would prefer night but I am always occupied with a lot of activities in the day time which might want to interfere with my shifts but am always free and less busy at night, only that the my sleep will be disturbed but that can still be sorted out

@Heatman I prefer Day shift to night. Depriving oneself of night rest for whatever reason is not good and it has so many hazard attached to it. Nothing can be compared to night rest, 30 minutes night rest cannot be compared to 2 hours day sleep.
There is no denying the fact that sleeping at night is very important because even God who reserved the night for rest and sleep isn't stupid. But a lot things can tweak one's life that sleeping in the night would be almost a mission impossible. So, instead of allow it waste, it's better to put it to use.

I prefer night shifts but they got lot of disadvantages and cons unfortunately, one of them is that you completely invert the sleeping schedule that you used to follow since your childhood and you stop meeting people because you are sleeping during days

Not necessarily an hotel but any organization, i have always preferred the night period after a good rest during the day, I am able to concentrate perfectly in the night periods where there is less disturbance, I have always performed better at night unlike when i have to work rigorously in the day.

I am a type of person who goes down with the sun. I am a solar powered dude lol. I usually loose all my ability to do anything after the sun goes down. therefore I prefer morning or day shifts. Evenv when was in school I do not study at night. I study as much as I can during the day and have a good night rest sleep in the night after eating dinner and having a warm bath.

I would really prefer working during the day shift. This is because I am used to resting during the night. But most times you will find that you don't have a choice, you can be made to work any time of the day. If I am made to work night shift, then I my body will just learn to eventually adapt to the new changes.

Well I prefer to work during the day. Though I don’t mind working at night if there’s money involved. I can be effective and productive in either of the two but health wise it’s advisable to work during the day.

I don't think anyone would prefer working night shift, most especially if the company is in a swamp area where they are lots of insects. Trust me when I say that insects bite can be very annoying most especially mosquitoes, cause it can cause diseases to us.

I will prefer to workout at day time because I have seen my very close relative condition he was dumb at night just because at the day time he cannot sleep whatever he try so but he can't sleep as we slept at night.
Someone join him and he sometime needs to go outside so he cannot sleep at day time so my personal experience is to work at day time.

I've never had a night shift (although I've had an evening shift), so I'm not completely sure, but I think I might like it. It just seems like it would be so much more relaxed, especially if it were customer service at some place that were open all night (like McDonald's). On the other hand, I don't like the idea of sleeping during the day. I would probably go into depression because of that (hell, I don't even like sleeping in because I feel like I wasted so much of the day).

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.

I would definitely prefer to work during the day than in the night because I belive that the night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I think the right time to work is the day because most people are active in it and because of that they can do the job properly but it depends on when you are getting good salary. Salaries are the ones that you get right in the evening at a higher amount but most of the work I think is good is during the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds