Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

For me I will like to work as night shift, at least I can use the day shift to do other business because night shift will give you a lot of opportunities in order to help you in other activities, and have other time to visit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Personally, I prefer working at nights. Every single place I've worked, the day shift people are negative as all hell, a lot of drama unfolds for no reason, and everyone stresses over the smallest of things to where they don't get much done.
Night shift eliminates a lot of that. Most people working late are introverts or they don't have the personality to start petty things with their co-workers. (Notice I said most.) If you can get a night shift where you work alone, that's ideal. That's what I do now and I love it. I get a lot done and don't have to deal with co-workers harshing my vibe.
I have a lot more time to get things done and find myself less burnt out from work. I go to school during the morning, go to the gym, then head home to chill and eat before heading into work. (Though that schedule is obviously different now during a pandemic.) If I have an appointment, I don't have to worry about making up time or using PTO. I don't have to deal with the bitchy Karens at the supermarket pissed off because they just got off work - everywhere is pleasantly empty during the morning.

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I prefer daily work shift to night work shift. This is because I cherish my night rest than being awake working. Working during the day is still the best as far as o am concerned. Different strokes for different folks anyways.

I would definitely prefer to work at day shift just because I'm a morning person and I like to sleep and rest at night. If I will work at night I feel like I would miss everything that I'm used to doing. Like eating my daily meals, watch at night etc.

Most people don't get to choose the shift the want. Whether it's night or day. Howbeit, I'll prefer a day shift because I love to use my night to plan other things. And carry out some activities. So it's a day shift for me

I usually avoid any work that has different shifts, because most times the shifts might clash with your programs. But if I'm to work in a place like hotel the runs morning and night shifts, it will prefer to work night shifts so I can use my day for another hustle.

Speaking of experience, i must say to prefer in working in graveyard shift. Im not worried of getting late(though sometimes i was... Haha) because its less traffic than commuting in dayshift. My daily salary is quite competitiveas of dayshift because of what they call "nightshift premium or nightshift differential". Less stress in work, most of the bosses and managers are working in daytime😅

I prefer working day shift because I'm not used to sleeping at day. It is very tiring for me. I just need a full rest. But for those working in night shift I salute to them because they are the ones who really sacrifice themselves for work. They work very hard.

Working at night to be can be very interesting so far.
I prefer night shift. This will give me time to do other things in the day time. Working at night we also give me enough time to engage in other work to support my salary as well

I prefer daily work shift to night work shift. This is because I cherish my night rest than being awake working. Working during the day is still the best as far as o am concerned. Different strokes for different folks anyways.
Most of the time, someone who's married either a man or a woman would most likely prefer to work during the day instead of in the night. This is because it's more likely the person will like to spend more time with his or her family at night because if you work at night shifts, you will be sleeping alone and spending less time with your family.

For me, I will choose day shifts because I think it is more productive when working daytime aside from that it is healthy to sleep during night time so my health would be more healthy because I can sleep during the night.

I prefer working on daytime because working at night hours is not healthy and can cause many diseases. Working at night can also affect your social life because you will have lesser time to spend to your family and friends.

I prefer to work at night shift because i would want to do more things in my break which will be day time Unlike when we work in day shift your time off will only be spent in sleeping and resting. But it's actually pretty draining to work at night too.

Most of my working schedule in my career are the usual daytime shift of 8 to 5. But I sometimes work overtime when there is a big project that needs to be rushed. I can see the workers in the night shift that they had been gaining weight. That is the side effect of working in the night shift. For me, the day shift is the best for at least my sleeping habit will not be affected. It is difficult to adjust from night shift to daytime shift. The worker would always be sleepy for a week of adjustment.

The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel. Night shift jobs are baf because they deprive you of sleep. So nope! Can't work at night shift!

Working day shifts are better than night shifts. Almost everybody has it's own choices. But I would like to work in day time and rest at night.
Because night is made of rest where your tiredness of day finishes after sleeping. So but there are also advantages of night shifts too as working at night and then at day if you sleep only 4 5 hours your sleepiness will finsih and you can also enjoy the rest of time

Personally it doesn't matter to me, I think whatever works best, because I'm not a heavy sleeper, half the time at night I'm awake, so it doesn't really matter to me. So long I get paid well for the work.

I would rather I worked day shifts to night shifts. Reason been that I work better during the day that at any one time at night. I use the night to really get my rest and relaxation and not to be jumping here and there on any office assignment.

If am working in a hotel, i would prefer working night shifts, it has reason because at night, the atmosphere feels me very familiar and its quiet and working in a hotel makes me feel good. That soft music running in hotel with chatting of customers at night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds