Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I'll prefer working during the night because I'm somewhat of a night crawler and would be very very efficient if I rest enough during the day and be up at night.
Another reason is I've discovered I'm very very productive early in the day (around 4-6 a.m), so night shifts would help me there
There was a time when i was single , a always prefer working night shift back then but everything changes when you get married because you have to be there for your family member , so you need to be working during the day.

Advertisement Placeholder
There was a time when i was single , a always prefer working night shift back then but everything changes when you get married because you have to be there for your family member , so you need to be working during the day.
When I was working in the bank the computer operators that work on the night shift are the single employees. Those who are married prefer to work in the daytime to be with their families for dinner. For me, as long as there is work to do then I would work although I prefer the daytime shift.

This all depends on individual choices but to me I will see I prefer working morning shift and having my rest at night because I like my nights to myself.

Yes, that's very understandable when it comes to when someone is willing to rest and when to be awake. If it's morning time to work for you, it's absolutely cool.

I didn't doubt that BTC isn't the highest when it comes to trading volume, or marketcap. But USDT was more adopted for transactions during the bearish run than any other coin.
Well maybe that is true, but when you are checking the list of most of the highest cryptocurrency with the highest trading volume ,i think bitcoins will be the first one followed by ethereum before Usdt.

I choose to operate in the time. The evening is actually implied for remainder as well as rest as well as it will certainly simply be actually wierd for me to copulate the sunlight up as well as I believe evening employees function greater than time employees

To me I would love working permanent night because I can still have other business or do one or two things at home. It's night for me

Night shifts cause health problems and this is why it is better to have a day job. I used to work at night but I stopped because of safety issues and some other problems. Day shifty is much better for me.

Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.
Well it's a good thing that you are a nice person and you will be more suited to be able to work night shift but as for me I have a daytime person as I can't see myself concentrating doing night work.

Well maybe that is true, but when you are checking the list of most of the highest cryptocurrency with the highest trading volume ,i think bitcoins will be the first one followed by ethereum before Usdt.
BTC, ETH always lead the line no doubt dear. But USDT was highly in-demand via this recent bearish run. Many traders used it to stay sway from fluctuations.

BTC, ETH always lead the line no doubt dear. But USDT was highly in-demand via this recent bearish run. Many traders used it to stay sway from fluctuations.
This might actually be true,Okay what were you trying to say ? Were you trying to say that the usdt is much more valuable in the cryptosystem than bitcoins and ethereum ?

I prefer to work a night shift because it will give me the opportunity to attend to some other things during the day. Most night shift job doesn't take much working hours like the day jobs.

I want to go to work night shift depend on the kind of job I am doing for example I am a graphic designer and I prefer to work at night though at night and might feels a little bit sleepy but the truth is those times and when my concentration is at the highest.

My only experience of working at night is working on project works for my college. I have stayed awake all night to work on dissertation as well. I have not worked for monet at night

I prefer to work a night shift because it will give me the opportunity to attend to some other things during the day. Most night shift job doesn't take much working hours like the day jobs.
My cousins in the US also prefer the night shift or swing shift so they can attend to the documents like passport renewal which office is open during the daytime only. But in our country we can pay someone to do the errand for us.

This might actually be true,Okay what were you trying to say ? Were you trying to say that the usdt is much more valuable in the cryptosystem than bitcoins and ethereum ?
I didn't say USDT Tether coin is the most valuable oh, lol. I said it is the most in-demand during the recent bearish run. Cos it was used mainly than any other coin to saved the funds from going bearish.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I will prefer working night shift than working day shift most times because sometimes your brain is very effective at night.

I will prefer working night shift than working day shift most times because sometimes your brain is very effective at night.
And night shift working with your brain deoends on the type of work you are doing , and if you are a married , its preferable to work during the day in order to spend time with your family in the evening.

I didn't say USDT Tether coin is the most valuable oh, lol. I said it is the most in-demand during the recent bearish run. Cos it was used mainly than any other coin to saved the funds from going bearish.
Ok but even with that the price of the usdt did not go up at that particular time, I think the reason is because it is a stable cryptocurrency and was not configured to act on demands and supply.

Seriously, it's actually the way it is with a lot of people who find it very easy for them to work during the night instead of doing the day and to look at it they do pay people that work in the night more.

My cousins in the US also prefer the night shift or swing shift so they can attend to the documents like passport renewal which office is open during the daytime only. But in our country we can pay someone to do the errand for us.
Night shift is good for people who have other business to manage in the day or have some other things to attend to which working day shifts won't allow them the opportunity to do so.

I'll incline toward working during the night since I'm fairly a night crawler and would be incredibly effective on the off chance that I rest enough during the day and be up around evening time. Another explanation is I've found I'm incredibly useful promptly in the day (around 4-6 a.m), so night movements would help me there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds