Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I'll prefer working during the night because I'm somewhat of a night crawler and would be very very efficient if I rest enough during the day and be up at night.
Another reason is I've discovered I'm very very productive early in the day (around 4-6 a.m), so night shifts would help me there

Advertisement Placeholder
The u.s. dollars is not extremely volatile just like other cryptocurrency ,its can only rise a little percentage on daily basis ,the highest should be about 5% or low, but sometimes there are always considered as a stable crypto.
The USDT coin is the major Cryptocurrency that is centralized enough. It is the highest ranked stable coin in the market.

The USDT coin is the major Cryptocurrency that is centralized enough. It is the highest ranked stable coin in the market.
There are other stablecoin that are rank higher which I believe should be the busd, a lot of people are even saying that the busd is even more centralised than the usdt. But I don't know.

There are other stablecoin that are rank higher which I believe should be the busd, a lot of people are even saying that the busd is even more centralised than the usdt. But I don't know.
BUSD is owned by Binance exchange. USDT is far ahead of it in the coin.market table. USDT is placed at 3rd whereas Binance USD is find around 1th-12th position at present.

It depends on current value of USD Fiat currency. Cos that is the currency it is representing in.the digital coin market. That's why when USD rise it rise as well.

Seriously, I'm always all for the daily rise the USD because it's a very powerful currency that holds good value in the world today. Once you have enough of it, you can start any business.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I will prefer working night shift that day shift because that will be the best for me by working night shift I'll be able to do all the activities in the morning

BUSD is owned by Binance exchange. USDT is far ahead of it in the coin.market table. USDT is placed at 3rd whereas Binance USD is find around 1th-12th position at present.
But how they are place is not actually the real issue here but the most important thing is how reliable they are and I believe both of them are reliable in the same way, although usdt is more popular.

But how they are place is not actually the real issue here but the most important thing is how reliable they are and I believe both of them are reliable in the same way, although usdt is more popular.
Yes, USDT Tether coin is more recognised than the Binance USD. At the current the tether Is placed 3rd in the coin market.

Yes, USDT Tether coin is more recognised than the Binance USD. At the current the tether Is placed 3rd in the coin market.
I don't really understand what you mean by being placed Third on the coin Market, what is the function of a cryptocurrency being placed on the 1st or second on the coin market ?

I don't really understand what you mean by being placed Third on the coin Market, what is the function of a cryptocurrency being placed on the 1st or second on the coin market ?
Lolz, when it comes to Cryptocurrency they are ranked on the table like the football clubs in England play premier league. The ones doing well via marketcap, high trading volume etc, climb higher in the rank and not by their prices.

Lolz, when it comes to Cryptocurrency they are ranked on the table like the football clubs in England play premier league. The ones doing well via marketcap, high trading volume etc, climb higher in the rank and not by their prices.
Lolz, you mean I trading volume ? I can doubt it because a lot of people do not trade usdt because it is a stable coin, bitcoins has the highest trading volume in cryptocurrency system.

Ior one would like working day shifts always in such places even it means switching places with another person who would not like day shif, that would make it even perfect

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.
I also prefer working at night and sleep some hours during the day. I usually sleep very late at night and wake up early. Are we now nocturnal? Lol. I guess we are

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Well when you come still working I would always prefer to do my day job then working on the night shift and for someone like me I love my sleep a lot and if I was to be working in the night I will definitely be sleeping so to avoid any of that I would always prepared to work in the daytime.

I also prefer working at night and sleep some hours during the day. I usually sleep very late at night and wake up early. Are we now nocturnal? Lol. I guess we are

Seriously, I'm getting more comfortable with being awake in the night and sleeping in the morning which makes working in the night a better option for now.

I prefer to work in the day because night time is very good for doing research and improving skill because it is less distractive because kids will be sleeping by that time.

I prefer to work in the day because night time is very good for doing research and improving skill because it is less distractive because kids will be sleeping by that time.
Working in the day can coincide with your bio rhythm if you are used to sleeping at night. But I know some people who prefer to work at night because their sleeping time is very late like past midnight so it is best for them to be working at night.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
This all depends on individual choices but to me I will see I prefer working morning shift and having my rest at night because I like my nights to myself.

Due to how my workplace environment is I generally prefer to work during the night shift because it is generally more calm and you are going to get assistance from other departments.

Lolz, you mean I trading volume ? I can doubt it because a lot of people do not trade usdt because it is a stable coin, bitcoins has the highest trading volume in cryptocurrency system.
I didn't doubt that BTC isn't the highest when it comes to trading volume, or marketcap. But USDT was more adopted for transactions during the bearish run than any other coin.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds