Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I work in a hospital environment and it is true that I do not get to choose which shift I am going to work but that does not stop the fact that I prefer to work during the night shifts the more.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I prefer to work night shift and day shift because most times if I work night shift I will have the whole day to myself to do one or two things or do other businesses.

There is a friend of mine that works in a hotel and he said that he prefers working at night because there is a lot of vibes on night shifts.

I prefer working day shifts more than working night shifts every time. This is because working day shifts is far more convenient than working night shifts

Anyway if there was no trusted person I have been transacting with, I'll be selling most of my usdt on binance P2P but since I have people ,I am just discouraged from doing any transaction there.
What matters in life is your satisfaction. You should follow nyour mind and not regretting over it. For me I'll follow my mind to always sell my coin using Binance.

What matters in life is your satisfaction. You should follow nyour mind and not regretting over it. For me I'll follow my mind to always sell my coin using Binance.
If your selling it there does it really mean that you do not have some group of people have been selling your cryptocurrency to ? Since I have a cryptocurrency trader I have a lot of them that are trusted

If your selling it there does it really mean that you do not have some group of people have been selling your cryptocurrency to ? Since I have a cryptocurrency trader I have a lot of them that are trusted
I don't have any one to sell to, and I don't bother to sell to anyone cos they'll ask me for cut price which isn't on mind. Cis at Binance I sell it at the normal rate faster without qualms.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
If I were employed in a hotel, I will always choose to work for the day shift and not the night shift. I know I can find someone there that will be glad to make such arrangement with me permanently

Depending kind of work I would prefer night shift for example I do graphic design and when I am most connected with my inner creativity is at night. it's at that time of the day that is when I am most comfortable to create completely something new.

I don't have any one to sell to, and I don't bother to sell to anyone cos they'll ask me for cut price which isn't on mind. Cis at Binance I sell it at the normal rate faster without qualms.
The person I've been selling to we have a fixed price I have been selling to that person, for now I sell it to the person at the rate of 510 naira a dollar and I am just okay with that, how much do you sell on binance ?

I am an individual who value my sleep a lot and would not want to stake it for anything if it will be in my power to .

As a person I prefer work that I s associated with day shift so that I can have time to rest and do other things during the night like having time with my family when all of them are back at home.
I also value a lot of sleep so I prefer working in the day shift.

Night time is already a time of rest and not the time to work. My body needs to take a rest when the evening comes.

The person I've been selling to we have a fixed price I have been selling to that person, for now I sell it to the person at the rate of 510 naira a dollar and I am just okay with that, how much do you sell on binance ?
You're selling at a very good rate. The coin I know I sell reasonable well at Binance is USDT coin. Apart from USDT coin others are around N508 per dollar.

You know timing is very important in everybody life because its what really define him so i will choose to work in a day and be off in the night.

During nights like this, I feel very sleepy, even as I'm typing now I'm feeling sleepy. That's why I can't fancy all night work job, I prefer my day job.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
This all depends on the individual and the kind of work that he or she is engaged with four that will see I will prefer to work morning shift because my night is so precious to me.

You're selling at a very good rate. The coin I know I sell reasonable well at Binance is USDT coin. Apart from USDT coin others are around N508 per dollar.
Always convert all my cryptocurrency that I am about to sell to the usdt and from there I can sell it to the people that are always buying it from me, how much is Usdt in the binance P2P ?

Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.
I think the only job that will be very much more lucrative for one to work in the night shift are those hotel jobs because that is the time that most client that patronize the business will definitely come more for the business.

This all depends on the individual and the kind of work that he or she is engaged with four that will see I will prefer to work morning shift because my night is so precious to me.

Seriously, I actually understand there is a lot of people who don't really find it very convenient or comfortable to work during the night because it makes them to look irresponsible.

Always convert all my cryptocurrency that I am about to sell to the usdt and from there I can sell it to the people that are always buying it from me, how much is Usdt in the binance P2P ?
It depends on current value of USD Fiat currency. Cos that is the currency it is representing in.the digital coin market. That's why when USD rise it rise as well.

It depends on current value of USD Fiat currency. Cos that is the currency it is representing in.the digital coin market. That's why when USD rise it rise as well.
The u.s. dollars is not extremely volatile just like other cryptocurrency ,its can only rise a little percentage on daily basis ,the highest should be about 5% or low, but sometimes there are always considered as a stable crypto.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds