Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

Its not worth the time you spend, so its a no no for me. There are many more online earning sites out there that make more money than the site you say is only 1 $ a month so it can be provided to participants. I have an online platforn in which I earn 3-5 $ a day, so I'm ok here. 😊

Advertisement Placeholder
As soon as you have the knowledge of sites that pay better, why would you want to continue with very low and slow earning sites? Many people have had that experience and I doubt that they continued with such sites after moving on to better ones.

The majority of sites that pay this low quantity are PTC ads but if we get referrals and upgrade our plans of course we will earn more . In forums I think that all paying PTP sites offer more than that mounthly .

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
As a newbie on the Internet world, you might be trapped by this platform. Eventually, you would understand your time value accordingly you would choose your higher revenue platform.

As a newbie on the Internet world, you might be trapped by this platform. Eventually, you would understand your time value accordingly you would choose your higher revenue platform.
Yes I agree with you totally we are trapping many times by scam and exploitative sites that we only offer small rewards according to the effort we made , but there are very few sites that have good earnings programme but I advise forums at least we can earn and learn in same time .

I am not on any platform where I earn less than $1 per month. The lowest amount I earn from the site where I am active is $5. However, I do not have to spend more than 20 minutes per day to make this amount in one month. I am active on this site because it is also a gateway to online as the site provides information on various earning opportunities.

I can not be active in a $1 per month platform , before people are even happy to earn ordinary cent online, but nowadays that we are in crypto currency word, people are making more money on the internet, $1 cannot even buy me data .

Depends on how many minutes I have to spend. I was once on an app where I could earn $1 in one month, however, in order to make that amount I had to work for one hour every day. I gave up in few days.

Yes why not , as a newbies even $1 counts. Each and every buck makes it a big ocean. So if I can get $1 from any site without much effort , i would surely try , provided it is not that crypto faucet you are talking bout.

Sincerely speaking changes occur and people change as every thing around us changes. if you fail to change as things around you changes the you are ready and prepared to continue toiling in the dark age. so for me I better change and adopt the new system.

I used up to $6 or more on my data subscription every month so the answer is NO , I can't participate in a forum site that pay $1 in a month, its a waste of time, energy and resources.

I don't think one can waste their time in such website doing nothing, because one need to consider the time and everything before considering that kind of site to work.

I am not in novice and I wouldn't accept any job that will take a lot of my time and not pay for it. This is the reason why I have some online skills which I will be monetizing very soon.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if i would still be actively involved in any site that doesn't pay up to $1 monthly, my reply is absolutely not, no I wouldn't be, even if i can't earn up to a $1 weekly i would quit straightaway

I doubt if anyone will be active in a platform that pays less than $1 per month. It doesn't make sense as I see it as a waste of time, energy and resources.

I doubt if anyone will be active in a platform that pays less than $1 per month. It doesn't make sense as I see it as a waste of time, energy and resources.
Seriously I don't think it's possible for anyone to waste their time on such platform because it's definitely not worth it for someone to be working to be paid $1 in a month.

Earning one dollar monthly from a platform where you put effort daily is very useless. I prefer going out to look for other methods of earning where my effort actually earns me a reasonable amount.

It is actually a waste of time and your precious time to earn $1,there have been an emerging paying sites that do better,and this platform is one of them,instead of wasting my time,i rather concentrate here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds