Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

$1 dollar per month! No way. I rather spend that time and energy increasing my followers on twitter and Instagram which will be very useful to my business in the nearest future. The $1 reward for actively visiting the site is too small and should be increased.

You have a very good point about working on increasing your followers especially on Twitter and Instagram. Today, followers on any kind of social media accounts equates to money because the more followers you have, the more you are likely to become an influencer tomorrow.

Advertisement Placeholder
$1 a month is such a waste of time, battery, energy, and internet. I would never stay in a site that could limit myself and earn with only a dollar. I was once in a site that pays penny but the moment I realized that I'm wasting time, I immediately left the site.

On no account will I continue to waste my efforts and resources for a platform that pays $1 per month, if are serious and dilligent enough you can get $40 or more from bizindustry per month

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
For now, I will try and see if I can afford to spend some time. Due to ignorance and other stuff, we were generating huge traffic for the website owners and they only pay us a small percentage of what they received from us which is very frustrating. But as you said, we thought we were also making money online but the truth is we were still at the beginning and I this a very good lesson for every newbie.

Are you kidding me with $1 per month platform? What would keep me in such community would never be the pay but because I simply enjoy my time on such forum. Earning $1 in a month is absolutely useless to me.
Lol,I was talking about those platforms that pays just $1 a month. You know there are many of them like ptc platforms and faucets. It's worthless to me these days as I don't value them again. I do remember some time last year when I would spend 4 days just to earn 6 dogecoins. Wtf! Fast forward to today 😂😂😂

Even I won't be active in a platform that pays 20$ in a month. That's waste of time and data to me. I always advise people to use their time judiciously so that they can account for every seconds they spend on anything.

To be sincere I wouldn't be active on a forum that pays me $1 per month that's really poor and nothing to write home about... it's just a waste of time and data...
I would rather channel that time into something more productive

$1 dollar per month! No way. I rather spend that time and energy increasing my followers on twitter and Instagram which will be very useful to my business in the nearest future. The $1 reward for actively visiting the site is too small and should be increased.
Yes,one would do such mistake those days when the level of our enlightenment was low. I wouldn't try such rubbish now. People spending time on those platforms are just working for the platform owners. There're many profitable stuffs to do now with our time online. I can even choose to learn new stuffs just to increase my knowledge.

For a newbie, i would still recommend him to work in that platform, why ? Because that will open the door for him to explore better websites and know more about online money making, 1$ is too low but is the door for better opportunities

Such sites are only in search of traffic and not ready to pay well in exchange for your precious time, more so, lots of survey sites and job sites are available which pay a decent amount and worth the time.

I cannot take that risk. It is not something wise. We ought to always look for better earning opportunities. The least earning site that I am active on pays me $5 monthly. I can't do away with the site because it helps me to discover other earning sites that would help me earn more money.
I can't remain on a site that pays $1 monthly.

When I was new to this online, I was happy if I could earn $1 per month by working 10-20 minutes every day. that's why I was active on a lot of ptc and gpt sites. Now I have moved on. These dayanI try to avoid sites where I earn less than $10 a month.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

When I was new person in online earning I have worked for months on such platforms who give only $1 for a month but now I am not working on such platforms because it is very difficult to manage time in these days because my University exams are coming and I have to prepare for them.

Having multiple streams of income is not bad and, if I was in those platforms, I will still be there by now. This has nothing to do with how much they pay, but because I always want to learn how things are done in those places. You can never know how useful such information will be to you in the future.

When I was new person in online earning I have worked for months on such platforms who give only $1 for a month but now I am not working on such platforms because it is very difficult to manage time in these days because my University exams are coming and I have to prepare for them.
Yes,they've become time wasters now and don't pay you according to your efforts. What you earn from paid forums a day can cover what you earn there in a month. I now devote my time to only platforms that can pay me good bucks. I prefer being paid well for my efforts and learning new stuffs daily than wasting time on unproductive ventures.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake

What would I be possibly wasting my time and energy on those types of platforms when there are already more better websites like bizindustry to earn more money. Personally I think If any platforms doesn't guarantee you up to $2 per day then it shouldnt be worth your data and time. You're better off looking for a platform that pays you higher than there, $1 is a small value for a month.

This topic is an interesting one, I was reading it and smiling, reminiscing those days whereby we will be struggling to earn even just a penny then online, it seem not to be forthcoming.

Its good to reminisce and remember how things have changed in the online earning world compared to then, which brings me to your question, the thing is that if I don't earn at least $2 a day on a platform then that platform does not worth my time, energy and resources.

Never, I cannot waste a whole month on a site that pay $1 for that time frame. There are couple of websites that can pay that amount in hours not to talk of a day. I believe that I can see another websites that can pay me multiple folds of that in a month. Bizdustry is doing wonderful for me in that aspect.

$1 in a month. That's funny ,well have never been to any of those sites. And why would I want to waste my data with such a site when I can easily make more than that on this forum or on other many other platforms. Its a complete waste of time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds