Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

There is absolutely no specific location or place to which you are to run your online stuffs but all or any location that is favourable for you to do your job. sometimes we left home due to distractions.

Advertisement Placeholder
it is always important to avoid distractions whenever you want to make a reasonable amount of money online. that is why it is important you have a special place in your home for strictly working online.
This is an astute observation. Your concentration needs to be at full strength because the slightest distraction can lead to severe losses, more so in forex trading. The home is one of the best settings where a focused mind can thrive.

The best way to do this is to convert a part of your house that acts as an office. Once you 'go to work' there, you will have to ignore everything. If you have an extra room, it will work excellently too.
Probably, I think this is appropriately the best approach for you to make tangible money sitting at the comfort of your home.
You have to make out a place for strictly working online.

I'll face a considerable amount of distractions if I do online jobs somewhere apart from home, and this will decrease my income massively .Therefore, individually, I find it more convenient to work from home where I'll feel more at ease.
That's good. My set-up for transcription work is right here, so it would be impossible for me to do any typing from recordings at different places. But posting work, I find I can do that from other locations as well.

That's good. My set-up for transcription work is right here, so it would be impossible for me to do any typing from recordings at different places. But posting work, I find I can do that from other locations as well.
Paid-to-post platforms are much easier to engage in on-the-go, so this is an added advantage of this particular type of online activity. With that being said, most of my online tasks are done at home, without a shadow of a doubt.

Yes, I always check to see if I've accomplished something reasonable online before attempting to socialize with others. That is one strategy I employ to keep from getting bored.

Paid-to-post platforms are much easier to engage in on-the-go, so this is an added advantage of this particular type of online activity. With that being said, most of my online tasks are done at home, without a shadow of a doubt.
paid to post forums are generally very good way of making money if you are very consistent and serious. All it requires from you is consistency and you are actually good to go.

I will love to keep working online from home so I think that when you start working online its going to give you alot of hope rest of mind and joy its the only way which am using now to work,this online work is so easy and I think I have great joy working online because I can do some other things

if you want to work from home full-time and you are single, I would advise you to rent your own house so that nobody will disturb you. That is what I want to do currently.

Many people live with their family or with their guardians. In my country, even many married people also live with their parents or with other family members as well.

Well working online I think is more better to worked from home than going out. because been home, gives you all opportunities to reason on what you want and how to work through achieving.

Am always in my room making sure I get same amount of money online before I go out to do anything different from making money.

You are right this is same with me I always prefer to work online at home instead of going anywhere else to waste my time because that circumstances are not normal for me so I believe we can do better work at home with our company and earn handsome amount of money as well as through Bizdustry.

You can make good money from home by posting good comments on bizdustry. Nowadays many people are making money from their home rather than trying to get a job elsewhere.

I work everyday and I can work anywhere irrespective of the atmosphere so I think that people have passion for things,some folks I know will prefer to work from home and not living the comfort of their home so I beleive its depend on individual liking.

Sometime now I work in my office and when get home I can continue from there

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
When I do my work online I like staying in an environment that is very conducive and where I can have maximum concentration,I like working at home that will allow me to complete my task.

My working online I usually do it at home because I do try to relax well, think well to have good ideas and put it down very well than going somewhere else that I will feel uncomfortable.
Sure, that's why its said making online money from the comfort of your home. Even me too prefer surving online at my room consistently and timely with a target daily

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
I don't know what about you guys but I like to change my surroundings for example Caffè or a park if there is Internet connection because then I feel way more motivated to do anything productive most of the time I need to work from home but when I have opportunity I work at Caffè

Am always in my room making sure I get same amount of money online before I go out to do anything different from making money.
That idea is very good because it will make you very much productive. When you wake up early in the morning you try to make a few dollars before you do other things.

I stays at home. I don't really have to stress myself looking for somewhere to stay, although I am easily distracted but I used to develop deaf ears against every form of distraction.

I personally I operate from home I do must of my online work from home,

thou there is nothing wrong if you have an office and want to work inside there nobody will ever know what you are doing with your laptop but home is far more comfortable dear

Well working from home is wonderful and also piece of mind with comfortable zone at home because there is no stress no pressure of Boss so everyone is trying to work from home through online earnings like I'm working on Bizdustry for just piece of my mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds