Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

Working is something I personally do that helps me settle my weekly budgets with that I take it very serious. I prefer to work online away from to avoid unnecessary distraction from family members.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working from home can be very distracting and less productive if the environment is not set to limit distractions.
Distractions always limits productivity

That is why for the past two years I have been focusing on learning digital skills as I would love the idea of working online full time because of the flexibility it affords and the comfort.
Learning digital skills is actually a very good idea. The thing is that if you are able to learn something reasonable you can get job remotely from the comfort of your home.

I have not grown to find it very easy to work from home and this is exactly what I have been doing. It can get boring sometimes but then watching a nice movie or taking a nap is going to make me refreshed.

Presently , i am at my place of work and i have enough time to work online when i am free from my offline working activities but normally I prefer working online inside my own room .

When I started I like going outdoors for working. I used to go to cafe or park to work. However, these days I like to work from home. There is no place like home. It also saves money.

Though i prefer working from home most of the times, but the truth of the matter is that there are times where they dont allow me work peacefully so in such cases it would be better to find some place else.

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
There are times when I just want to step out to relax and also work online. Sometimes I go to the bar to have some drinks and also work online.

There are times when I just want to step out to relax and also work online. Sometimes I go to the bar to have some drinks and also work online.
Haha that sounds pretty fun.🍻
I had an online typing job a few years back that was so stressful (poor audio quality) that I found myself sipping a beer just to finish the transcript. I didn't stay with that company very long.. a transcriptionist's worst nightmare is poor/choppy audio files.

Last edited:
Haha that sounds pretty fun.🍻
I had an online typing job a few years back that was so stressful (poor audio quality) that I found myself sipping a beer just to finish the transcript. I didn't stay with that company very long.. a transcription's worst nightmare is poor/choppy audio files.
The truth is that there are some stressful online jobs. I have also done one stressful online job that does not allow me to sleep at the middle of the night and they pay very little.

The truth is that there are some stressful online jobs. I have also done one stressful online job that does not allow me to sleep at the middle of the night and they pay very little.
If the job pay very little then it's your responsibility to look for some other job,for someone like me I do alot of jobs online but frankly speaking blogging is the work I love doing the most,for me I prefer working from home as well it's one of the way which am using to earn and it's profit me since I always have comfort and total control of my time

If the job pay very little then it's your responsibility to look for some other job,for someone like me I do alot of jobs online but frankly speaking blogging is the work I love doing the most,for me I prefer working from home as well it's one of the way which am using to earn and it's profit me since I always have comfort and total control of my time
You are right
This is why I do not stick to one earning site. I am working on different earning sites so that I can make money from all of them. Also, I'll have different experiences

Working from your home all the time can be absolutely boring and that is why I sometimes go to the library or to a public space if I just want to hear some music or at least just see people.
Same for my I work at home, but when I feel isolated or lonely, I go to public places like cafes or libraries. It's cozy, and I can drink a cup of coffee at the same time.

That would bother me too.
There have been times when I'd go to bed thinking, "Wow, all that work. Was it really worth it?" And the typing job I work on the side (right now) usually gets many, many files in the middle of the night. And nobody is awake to type them out.. so that bugs me at night too. *But* I do stay online during the Holidays and snatch up all the files that nobody else is around for. 😉

Mostly always from home. I don't travel out much anyway. I do have a phone, but I currently don't have active service on it, as I'm always at home anyway. I did have service on it in the past and did answer emails and such for one of my old jobs, but I didn't keep service for too long anyway.

Well almost always from home unless I have to go on a trip, I really usually go on a trip locally, that is, within my country most of the time, so 99% of the time I do it from home, I also think that in many websites they can see suspicious that you connect from another country, they may believe that you use proxy according to what I understand.

I think it is important for you to rent an apartment if you want to be very much focused in making money online. Distractions is one of the major things you need to stay away from to maximize profit on the internet.

Nowadays I am working form home and i am not going anywhere else. I can easily and comfortably work from home and I may not get disturbed. When I used to go to an office, i used to get disturbed a lot.

I do work from home and it's where I am more disciplined. I can not get to work outside, because people would distract me since they don't understand what is it i am doing online all the time.
People can actually be a problem. I know that people can definitely distract you from your work. I like to work at home because that's where I feel good, but sometimes I work at parks, etc. to change my surroundings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds