Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

I am using a smartphone for online business,it's flexible because I can go anywhere with it. With that, I work regardless of place,where I find comfortable either home or anywhere I do my task

Advertisement Placeholder
I stays at home. I don't really have to stress myself looking for somewhere to stay, although I am easily distracted but I used to develop deaf ears against every form of distraction.
I think it is important for you to rent an apartment if you want to be very much focused in making money online. Distractions is one of the major things you need to stay away from to maximize profit on the internet.

I think it is important for you to rent an apartment if you want to be very much focused in making money online. Distractions is one of the major things you need to stay away from to maximize profit on the internet.
Well it all depends , personally I can resist everything that can be as a distraction to me . That is why I don't have any problem staying at home to concentrate in my online business.

With my online working, all I need it a better or strong internet connectivity which will help the work to go faster enough. I can do it anywhere, either at home or workplace or anyplace else if I have the internet connection.

There is absolutely no specific location or place to which you are to run your online stuffs but all or any location that is favourable for you to do your job. sometimes we left home due to distractions.
Yes you right that working online is not linked to any specific place but when you are working online at home you are lazy just by doing laying work but when you go anywhere else and start working there your online work then you will be more active and earn something good.

Yes you right that working online is not linked to any specific place but when you are working online at home you are lazy just by doing laying work but when you go anywhere else and start working there your online work then you will be more active and earn something good.
this is actually very true, as sometimes in your house, you might seem very reluctant but if you go somewhere else, it is possible to get the job done better and faster, and this has always worked for me.

Honestly, I work literally from anywhere I find myself although it's mostly at home. I could take a break from reading in the library and attend to my online earning websites and gigs.

Well it all depends , personally I can resist everything that can be as a distraction to me . That is why I don't have any problem staying at home to concentrate in my online business.
If you can resist distractions then that is very good for you. being disciplined is always very important and necessary if you want to make some reasonable amount of money online.

If you can resist distractions then that is very good for you. being disciplined is always very important and necessary if you want to make some reasonable amount of money online.
The point is that everyone may have their own targets for the day and if you're not discipline to achieve it you won't be able to get close to it. If you can't be disciplined then you won't even be serious doing things where there is distraction.

The point is that everyone may have their own targets for the day and if you're not discipline to achieve it you won't be able to get close to it. If you can't be disciplined then you won't even be serious doing things where there is distraction.
Whenever I set my targets, I like to achieve it. whenever I don't achieve my target I will not be happy and the next day I will work maximally in order to be able to meet it. That is how I keep myself disciplined.

I work primarily from the convenience of my home while I work online. When I was a medical student, I used to complete my practicals at the hospital. These days, I occasionally complete online work while visiting the facility.

Well I think is more better to work from the comfort of your home without going somewhere to work. online business or stuffs can be done at your own free time and anywhere you wished to.

Buy online workstation contains basically everything I need and also a Playstation in case I eventually get bored. I am also having a small recreational centre in case I begin to feel some kind of discomfort.

Whenever I set my targets, I like to achieve it. whenever I don't achieve my target I will not be happy and the next day I will work maximally in order to be able to meet it. That is how I keep myself disciplined.
It's nice but if I am not able to achieve my target for the day I won't always try to cover it the next day because it's going to be so stressful . That is why I completely avoid a situation that I have to carry it over to the next day. We all have our different strategy though.

Personally if it's an online job, I will prefer to work from my home than going somewhere to do the work. it will be more of distractions so far the online stuffs can be handled at your own convenience.

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
Somebody can work anywhere provided there's a perfect and comfortable environment.

Before I used to work from home because there are not many people who disturbed me then. But since I change my location, I have had to go somewhere else to work from online due to distraction of my neighbors.

Resisting distractions now is something that is very tough or should I say very hard because of the Advent of social media and the many contents we are exposed to online.

Well I think is more better to work from the comfort of your home without going somewhere to work. online business or stuffs can be done at your own free time and anywhere you wished to.
It is one of the major reasons I like the internet space. Sitting at the comfort of your home and making some good amount of money for yourself is something I like so much.

It is one of the major reasons I like the internet space. Sitting at the comfort of your home and making some good amount of money for yourself is something I like so much.
That is why for the past two years I have been focusing on learning digital skills as I would love the idea of working online full time because of the flexibility it affords and the comfort.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds