Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working on a team, or by yourself?

Advertisement Placeholder
If the same work is going to be completed then I prefer to be part of your group because I believe that multiple heads are better than one and we can even share the task so that it can be done more efficiently.

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
all of them are important ,an in everything we do both of them are needed,but i think team work will be the best ,the reason why i said that is because when you work in a team it gives you the encouragement to the work unlike doing it alone.

Team work helps in doing any job faster than a single person trying to complete the whole job. It also develops human values like trustworthiness , leadership skills which are required to work in any company as a manager. So , I prefer working together with like minded people in a team rather than being alone.

Well it depends on the kind of work am going into, there are some I would like to do on my own, so no one would drag me backwards of delay me, while there are others I would really appreciate the help on of others.

It depends on the task, when it comes to brainstorming, team produce great ideas and multiple input, and team can highlight people strength. But I certainly enjoy working on my tasks as an individual as well, since in many ways it takes the ability to work alone for the team to fully succeed

It depends on the work some work do not require team work while some requires team work,but both has their advantages and disadvantages
[automerge]1632831352[/automerge]
This is a really logically question well if the pressure kind of job doesn't amount to subcharges if task is not completed then I will go for it, because I will still be on pressure if am unable to settle my bills while working.

I am a self-employed individual, so I am working alone right now and I do not have a team. I prefer privacy when it comes to my own financial matters and this is why being self-employed person suits me. I might have a team in the future if i ever change my mind or start a business where forming a team is necessary.

I think working alone or in a team depends on the kind of job or business one is doing. For instance, someone running a one man business will have to run it alone compared to public liability company that has so many sections that can't be run by one individual. That is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that you do?
The thing is that I have found out about myself is that i do better at working in a team than working on my own because when I worked with a team I will be better encourage to do work rather than when I work on my own.

When the subject at hand necessitates a high level of attention and focus, I prefer individual work. Other team members might generate a lot of needless disruptions when working in groups.

The thing is that I have found out about myself is that i do better at working in a team than working on my own because when I worked with a team I will be better encourage to do work rather than when I work on my own.
Working in a team gives us the encouragement and also the confidence to finish the job at right time. It also helps us to develop social skills and relationships which can remain strong forever.

Working in a team gives us the encouragement and also the confidence to finish the job at right time. It also helps us to develop social skills and relationships which can remain strong forever.
If you work as a team then you can achieve your goal very soon And if you do the work yourself then you will also have to face a lot of difficulties Its for you to achieve your goal.

it depends on which one you like ,because both of them has there various advantage and disadvantages,working in a team is also great,you will do all things together and without much stress,while working alone you will get tired and enjoy the benefits alone.

It depends on the kind of work you are doing, if it require working with team is not bad because it will make the work easier and you can share different ideas

If you work as a team then you can achieve your goal very soon And if you do the work yourself then you will also have to face a lot of difficulties Its for you to achieve your goal.
That depends on the complexity of the work , but yeah working in a team saves a lot of time and also fasten up the work. But if anyone in the team does some sort of error , the whole team work gets affected thereby affecting the success as well.

I am a teacher and also a baker , while baking I prefer to work alone because to avoid any disturbance but as a teacher, I prefer working as a team because a single teacher cannot handle a whole school.

I prefer working in a team to working by myself because the stress of the work won't be much on me but if the team I want to work with has the same goals as me though I guess it will be more fun in the end.

Do you prefer working in a team or working by yourself? Is this suited to the type of work that y

I prefer working as a team because people bring up good ideas that help alot. And also for more efficiency and effectiveness of the work load is cumbersome.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds