Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

That's exactly the point, there are lots of folks out there that don't believe we can actually earn money online, such kinds of people thinks that everything online is a scam.
Some of them might have invested in one particular online platforms or the other and they were scam. probably that is why they have jump into conclusion that there nothing good that can comes out from the online space.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of them might have invested in one particular online platforms or the other and they were scam. probably that is why they have jump into conclusion that there nothing good that can comes out from the online space.
That's true, such kinds of people are not taking every single thing they do serious, if they don't have that mindset of getting rich quick I believe they might have not being scammed.

Working from home was one of my best discoveries last year, the idea that I can make money at my comfort actually is mind-blowing.
The predominant factor is skill .
All you need need is the skill.

That's true, such kinds of people are not taking every single thing they do serious, if they don't have that mindset of getting rich quick I believe they might have not being scammed.
Seriously that is what so many people are thinking and they have the mindset that online space is a way of generating quick money , but they fail to understand that such is not even applicable offline.

Working from home was one of my best discoveries last year, the idea that I can make money at my comfort actually is mind-blowing.
The predominant factor is skill .
All you need need is the skill.
That's same to me, I started working online from home last year, and I must say that's a great feeling of working from the comfort of your basement and earning money.

That's same to me, I started working online from home last year, and I must say that's a great feeling of working from the comfort of your basement and earning money.
Indeed the epiphany is heavenly, you don't have to be bossed around by some other people to earn your living.
All you need to do is to sharpen your skill. That feeling is good man.

Indeed the epiphany is heavenly, you don't have to be bossed around by some other people to earn your living.
All you need to do is to sharpen your skill. That feeling is good man.
That's true, you don't have to depend on anybody,you have to generate your own income streams, I believe that's the only best way you can be free from financial problems.

That's true, you don't have to depend on anybody,you have to generate your own income streams, I believe that's the only best way you can be free from financial problems.
Multiple income streams is the real flex, when you have them you are financially free .
At that point you have the capacity to make money to work for you rather than working to earn, that's the secret of the rich.

Multiple income streams is the real flex, when you have them you are financially free .
At that point you have the capacity to make money to work for you rather than working to earn, that's the secret of the rich.
That's true, This Idea if having a multiple streams of income coming in is a good idea, I believe if you do the needful and stick to your plans you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money.

That's true, This Idea if having a multiple streams of income coming in is a good idea, I believe if you do the needful and stick to your plans you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money.
You've said it all, planing would make one archieve his or her dream almost effortlessly, I always follow my plans and I always plan ahead that's how I maximize time

You've said it all, planing would make one archieve his or her dream almost effortlessly, I always follow my plans and I always plan ahead that's how I maximize time
That's it, planning is always the key to achieve success, if you know how to plan you'll definitely get a good results, you'll find out that most people that plan ended up having the Best results.

That's it, planning is always the key to achieve success, if you know how to plan you'll definitely get a good results, you'll find out that most people that plan ended up having the Best results.
Planning is the greatest form of wisdom you could do to an uncertain future .
If you have a well structured plan , it is essential to back it up with action so it comes into reality.

Planning is the greatest form of wisdom you could do to an uncertain future .
If you have a well structured plan , it is essential to back it up with action so it comes into reality.
That's exactly true, if you are good at planning your definitely building your Future, you'll always find out that most people that don't have ended up failing.

I could remember when the lockdown started,the whole city was totally lockdown,and our business was affected,but after some period of time,we started doing some essential services,like online delivery.

The moment the pandemic started causing the shutting down of shops and places of work, it gave me previlage to know about making money online.

I've been actively working from home even up till now that the cases of the virus has gone down. I have really been into online work and am presently still engaging in it.

Before the covid 19 pandemic, i worked as an apprentice in a fashion designing store. The covid 19 did not make me become a distance worker since we all need to be present in physical to work in a fashion designing store.

Working from home is advantageous depending on the type of work you do, but I have never done it because I run my own business when I'm not working. Nevertheless, I don't see anything wrong with working from home.

Though i started work in work in home right before the pandemic but i wasn't able to concentrate because of my offline responsibility but i have full concentration during the pandemic ,

I completely took a break from work during the COVID-19 period. I still regret it till today because I could have learnt valuable lessons and skills during that period.
you actually took a break when a lot of people discovered various ways of making money on the internet. It was during the pandemic I was able to find something that works and made a lot of money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds