Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

I'm glad you were able to get a job in a company during that period. I just want to know if was a remote job or an offline job close to your location.
Well I do not have any offline job close to my side except one goes to the urban areas or do any farming work which is very common to the people living in the rural areas.
Actually this covid 19 struck has caused alot of damages to both individuals and companies personally I have been dealing with such situation of distance and I spend alot of resources in transporting myself to work.
Well the COVID 19 pandemic really give me insight on how to start earning money online. That is what makes me not to regret much about getting money to pay my bills then.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Well I do not have any offline job close to my side except one goes to the urban areas or do any farming work which is very common to the people living in the rural areas.

Well the COVID 19 pandemic really give me insight on how to start earning money online. That is what makes me not to regret much about getting money to pay my bills then.
About 90% of the people that worked online today are driven forcibly to work online during covid19 because many lost their jobs and could not make a living.

About 90% of the people that worked online today are driven forcibly to work online during covid19 because many lost their jobs and could not make a living.
Yeah and since then most people get to know more about ways of earning money online, same to me it was during a covid-19 pandemic that I know about post to pay forums and others ways of earning money online.

Yeah and since then most people get to know more about ways of earning money online, same to me it was during a covid-19 pandemic that I know about post to pay forums and others ways of earning money online.
Online saw a massive presence duting covid 19 because the people began to see online job as an alternative because of the law on social distancing that was placed by most of the countries.

I was working in a store and my job is to help to process orders. What changed was that I had to start doing it from home and it was a bit difficult but I was able to scale to.

The funny thing is that I cannot relate because I am a medical practitioner and there is absolutely nothing that is going to make the hospitals to close no matter what.

Making money online from the comfort of your home is really good, if you have a good skills you'll definitely earn a lot of money to take good care of yourself, you don't have to depend on anybody.

Making money online from the comfort of your home is really good, if you have a good skills you'll definitely earn a lot of money to take good care of yourself, you don't have to depend on anybody.
Once you have a smart phone or pc earning money from home will never be a problem, it is just left for you to determine on were you can be earning money from online.

Once you have a smart phone or pc earning money from home will never be a problem, it is just left for you to determine on were you can be earning money from online.
Earning money online is really interesting if you have the necessary tools, you are expected to have at least a smart phone with a good internet connection, this will help you in terms of earning money online.

Actually working from your home is quite good and you have all the comfort brings to you though there restrictions to some of the job you do from home. mostly only online jobs that are enjoyed doing from home.

Earning money online is really interesting if you have the necessary tools, you are expected to have at least a smart phone with a good internet connection, this will help you in terms of earning money online.
Yeah these are the first necessary requirement you need to have before starting thinking of earning money online then followed by acquiring knowledge and mentorship in order to make it easier for you to make money online.

I was working as a customer service representative on site before the pandemic. Because of government regulations I had to start working online and I enjoyed it.

Since Covid-19 struck so many countries so hard, has the company you work for, caused them to need to consider working from home, over having people come into the location to do their job? If so, have you been one of these distance workers?
Yes, the company I was working for had to adapt when COVID-19 struck by instructing all of us to work from home before they laid some of us off, including me. Meetings were conducted via Zoom and emails were the main medium of communication.

Yes in the company that I used to work with for instance they reverted to work from home policy as a measure to help reduce the spread of the Corona virus pandemic in my country.

Yes, the company I was working for had to adapt when COVID-19 struck by instructing all of us to work from home before they laid some of us off, including me. Meetings were conducted via Zoom and emails were the main medium of communication.

This was the case in many countries. Many companies in many different parts of the world had to lay off some people and this made people seek work online on many platforms.

Not mine actually but my parents company have to close up and later start working from home. The work is not actually convenient at home and many people from the company even loss their after pandemic

Not mine actually but my parents company have to close up and later start working from home. The work is not actually convenient at home and many people from the company even loss their after pandemic

Many companies got closed due to a lack of sales or a lack of business activity. What kind of company your parents were running? Maybe they could have run the business from home?

Yeah these are the first necessary requirement you need to have before starting thinking of earning money online then followed by acquiring knowledge and mentorship in order to make it easier for you to make money online.
That's true, you need a mentor especially if you are new to the world of earning money online, this will help in your growth and it will also help you to learn fast.

Working from home is good depending the kind of job you do, but for me I have never done that before because for me not working am doing my business, so for I don't see anything bad in working from home.
I am particularly happy that a lot of business owners are beginning to understand that some people are even going to be more productive if you are going to make them to work from home.

I am particularly happy that a lot of business owners are beginning to understand that some people are even going to be more productive if you are going to make them to work from home.
You can actually work from home at a particular point in time for some job employment . For instance , you don't need to be at the workplaces for some jobs that requires you to work 24/7 online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds