Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

COVID 19 pandemic affected so many persons no dispute but sincerely it was a life changing scenario for so many, personally I was forced to start working online and am happy with what I do now

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't have any job before the coronavirus pandemic struck, but during the lockdown I ventured into a lot of online businesses and only few of them worked. Since then it has been very enjoyable for me and I have been able to diversify to other ways of making money on the internet.

I already have a work with some group of company before the pandemic and i am also into farming but unfortunately lost the job due to the lockdown but i have been trying to make end meet by working online.
I didn't have any job before the coronavirus pandemic struck, but during the lockdown I ventured into a lot of online businesses and only few of them worked. Since then it has been very enjoyable for me and I have been able to diversify to other ways of making money on the internet.

I already have a work with some group of company before the pandemic and i am also into farming but unfortunately lost the job due to the lockdown but i have been trying to make end meet by working online.
Sorry for losing your job. this is one of the major reasons why I actually do not like to get a job because if you depend on it, you can be sacked anytime if anything happens. it is always important you have a job and you also have a side business you are doing so that even if you are sacked, you will not feel the impact much.

The first I know that one can work at home and be earning a cool money was during the covid-19 pandemic and up do now I am still enjoying my earnings working from home.

Sorry for losing your job. this is one of the major reasons why I actually do not like to get a job because if you depend on it, you can be sacked anytime if anything happens. it is always important you have a job and you also have a side business you are doing so that even if you are sacked, you will not feel the impact much.
Depending on a job thats actually not yours will always leads to disappointment at the end because its not yours and you have to leave the job when the time comes , so its better if you start your own business early.

Depending on a job thats actually not yours will always leads to disappointment at the end because its not yours and you have to leave the job when the time comes , so its better if you start your own business early.
You have made an interesting point. It is always advisable to have your own business or side hustle even if you are already an employee for someone. This will give you an option to fall back on incase you're relieved of your employment.

Even though, it is not everyone that will venture into a business but those that have business idea should venture into businesses early. You can also be working for another person and doing your own business if you do not have the finances. Then after some period of time you can save money to fully venture into it.

It is a very good thing right now that a lot of people are beginning to see the benefits of working from home as you are going to be saving a lot of money and you are also going to be more comfortable.

It is a very good thing right now that a lot of people are beginning to see the benefits of working from home as you are going to be saving a lot of money and you are also going to be more comfortable.
working on the internet has actually become a blessing to me because the joy of making money sitting on the comfort of your home is priceless. It has also opened my eyes to a lot of business opportunities on the internet which will be beneficial to me on the long run.

After the hard lesson i have learnt from the pandemic , i now have a farming business and i also have baking business where i bake and also sell baking ingredients even thou I am working in a private institution , I am using my salary to boost my own business so that i can face my business when the time comes.

After the hard lesson i have learnt from the pandemic , i now have a farming business and i also have baking business where i bake and also sell baking ingredients even thou I am working in a private institution , I am using my salary to boost my own business so that i can face my business when the time comes.
Yes... Since during the pandemic, the pandemic seriously though people lessons and since then in my country everybody's eyes open and people venture into different different businesses.

Actually this covid 19 struck has caused alot of damages to both individuals and companies personally I have been dealing with such situation of distance and I spend alot of resources in transporting myself to work.
Before the lockdown,a lot of persons have started to do their business online and operating from home or other place that they feel convinient,working from home has lots of advantage,because it will make you to be flexible with your work and very convinient depending on the individual.

I have never worked from home during covid 19 instead I was learning fashion design with some one, because the restrictions were not all that deep here and the pandemic was not common here.

Working from home is a very good and perfect thing for me to do, but the problem in my country most people do not work from home except it is an online work which is rare at my side.
Working from home I really enjoyed working from home because during that pandemic period, alot of companies have been working from home and most people really enjoyed it because it really give much time.

I work from the comfort of my home safely so I beleive that working from home is the best profession which I have ever make because its bring me joy and give me more opportunity to do some others things

I really enjoy working from home also, most especially now that my country is on strike and there is no much offline jobs around myside. So working online from home makes me to earn alittle to pay my bills.

A lot of people were able to discover about so many any opportunities online during the pandemic because staying at home for months without going anyway was not really easy. People use that opportunity to raise money online. My was after the pandemic.

I completely took a break from work during the COVID-19 period. I still regret it till today because I could have learnt valuable lessons and skills during that period.

I have been working from home since 2021. During the time of pandemic in the year 2020, I was jobless. However, I gained a job at a company, but I soon left it.

I'm glad you were able to get a job in a company during that period. I just want to know if was a remote job or an offline job close to your location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds