Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

That's true, you need a mentor especially if you are new to the world of earning money online, this will help in your growth and it will also help you to learn fast.
Yeah.. that was what really help me and grant me the courage to be earning money online and also I do mingle with other people who do earn money online to motivate me more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah.. that was what really help me and grant me the courage to be earning money online and also I do mingle with other people who do earn money online to motivate me more.
Motivation do help in anything we do, if you have a good factor that will motivate you'll definitely enjoy yourself, motivation also gives us that ability to keep moving no matter how hard it is.

In my organization, we're still in the phase of trying to make our management see it fit to allow working from home. Commuting has been somewhat not easy coupled with global inflation increase.

I am particularly happy that a lot of business owners are beginning to understand that some people are even going to be more productive if you are going to make them to work from home.
During pandemic period alot of people enjoyed working from home because is not that stressful when working from home, for me I really Enjoyed working from home because it's gives me joy.

Though the main reason why we are working from home is because of the lockdown, people were forced to stay at home , and that's the main reason why most people like me are forced to work online .

Motivation do help in anything we do, if you have a good factor that will motivate you'll definitely enjoy yourself, motivation also gives us that ability to keep moving no matter how hard it is.
Yeah and that is what I usually do to help myself in working hard to earn allot online, some time I do use other people as a point to motivate myself and also to try to motivate myself alone.

Though the main reason why we are working from home is because of the lockdown, people were forced to stay at home , and that's the main reason why most people like me are forced to work online .
The online saw massive inclusion when there is an enforcement of the lockdown laws during covid-19 pandemic. So many people resorted to work in online since that period.

Since Covid-19 struck so many countries so hard, has the company you work for, caused them to need to consider working from home, over having people come into the location to do their job? If so, have you been one of these distance workers?
Covid caused many jobs and businesses to slow down, many people were working from home, but some physical jobs couldn't stop like Doctors, they were strictly needed.

Yeah and that is what I usually do to help myself in working hard to earn allot online, some time I do use other people as a point to motivate myself and also to try to motivate myself alone.
That's a good idea, if you won't mind my asking what motivates you to keep working online, well for me if you'll ask me the same questions I will say the money I earn motivates me, what you you, what motivates you?

That's a good idea, if you won't mind my asking what motivates you to keep working online, well for me if you'll ask me the same questions I will say the money I earn motivates me, what you you, what motivates you?
Well the first thing that do motivate me to be working online is the money that I do get from working online and secondly the people around me that usually do work online too do motivate me also to be working online.

That's true, but I believe if you earn a good amount of money it will serve as a good motivation to you, but do you know that money do motivate us to keep working?

I completely took a break from work during the COVID-19 period. I still regret it till today because I could have learnt valuable lessons and skills during that period.
the corona virus pandemic period was a perfect opportunity for a lot of people to get appointed with online businesses. It
presented the perfect of opportunity for people who are working online.

Working from home is not a new thing to me and something I am still focusing to make it full time because I had interest to do this long time ago. It's comes with so many advantage

That's true, but I believe if you earn a good amount of money it will serve as a good motivation to you, but do you know that money do motivate us to keep working?
Yes for sure, if the money do not motivate anyone to be working online, that means he or she is not online to make money but maybe to learn something.

Working from home is not a new thing to me and something I am still focusing to make it full time because I had interest to do this long time ago. It's comes with so many advantage
That's same to me, working online from home is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I earn a considerable amount of money from the comfort of my basement.

The Corona virus pandemic is what prompted me to research on how money could be made online. That opens a lot of opportunity for so many people and I started working online just during the pandemic period. Although I don't depend on it as a full source of income.

The Corona virus pandemic is what prompted me to research on how money could be made online. That opens a lot of opportunity for so many people and I started working online just during the pandemic period. Although I don't depend on it as a full source of income.
Wow that's interesting, during the pandemic I don't really know how to earn money online, how I wish I know how to make money online, I believe I could have earn a good amount of money, but I still appreciate my presence here in bizdustry is never too late.

That's same to me, working online from home is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I earn a considerable amount of money from the comfort of my basement.
Even with this , so many people consider online business to be a stressful activities and a lot of people at the same time believes that online business are scam throughout. Lolz. This is not true

Even with this , so many people consider online business to be a stressful activities and a lot of people at the same time believes that online business are scam throughout. Lolz. This is not true
That's exactly the point, there are lots of folks out there that don't believe we can actually earn money online, such kinds of people thinks that everything online is a scam.

Wow that's interesting, during the pandemic I don't really know how to earn money online, how I wish I know how to make money online, I believe I could have earn a good amount of money, but I still appreciate my presence here in bizdustry is never too late.
A lot of people came to understand that money could be made online immediately after the pandemic. For a start it is not always easy to get a legit platform to make money with

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds