Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from Home

I haven't really had any job that required me to leave my house daily so I am very much acquainted with working from home. The convenience and privacy it gives you and the comfort cos you can actually sit anywhere around your home and get the task done.

So, you have never had any day job in your entire life? I have had a real job, but i was really uncomfortable with it, as I have a really different mindset when it comes to working. I prefer freelancing.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, you have never had any day job in your entire life? I have had a real job, but i was really uncomfortable with it, as I have a really different mindset when it comes to working. I prefer freelancing.
This was then. Now I have my personal gaming business that I concentrate on most of the time. It is a business I was very much eager to start right from when I started working online.

This was then. Now I have my personal gaming business that I concentrate on most of the time. It is a business I was very much eager to start right from when I started working online.

This is great, but I think that you must never give up making money online as making money online could also prove to be helpful in the end. I used to make money even when I had a day job.

This is great, but I think that you must never give up making money online as making money online could also prove to be helpful in the end. I used to make money even when I had a day job.
One interesting fact about online business is that it can be done on spare time. Because of that I will still considered to make money on the internet whenever I have the time to do so.

Mine is a mixture of both because I have a job I normally goes out early in the morning for , I am a teacher and I leave home as early as 6.30am every morning from Monday to Friday but i normally work from home online every weekend .

Your hardwork and consistency pays , I also started my baking business which normally take most of my time and it has reducesthe amount of time I spend making money online.

Your hardwork and consistency pays , I also started my baking business which normally take most of my time and it has reducesthe amount of time I spend making money online.
Exactly , it is necessary for us to pursue and look forward to achieve things we believe will benefit us . That is the main purpose for which so many business have been established

I have been working from home professionally even before Covid. Therefore, when the entire world went into lockdown, it id not affect me the way I worked. I do not kn ow why companies require you to go to office to work, a lot of jobs can be easily done from your home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds