Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home

I have stumbled on so many make money from home scam until I found PTP sites like bizdustry. Just as you pointed out, the number signal fo a scam is the notion that making money online is very easy. You have made important point that is worth trying out. Selling products online seems like a very good move.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you for the reply. I will search Cointiply as advised. Having another passive income in the form of online survey will definitely be interesting. Thanks.
I don't know why people keep talking about cointiply and other fauset websites. The are time consuming and also consumes too much data, in the end you won't even know if you are profiting or losing. Worse off is that most of the surveys aren't meant for Africans.

Absolutely you can work online from home and earn money If you sell a product through social media By advertising your product You can earn money by selling it online.Because due to the current situation covid-19, many offline businesses have been closed.Because of which most of the people are coming towards online work.
How do you go about delivering the products?? I have always wondered how it works especially during the lockdown, how do you carry out movement to deliver these goes.

Working from home now is mostly by people who are engaged in online jobs like graphics, affiliate marketing,web design and the likes.

Working from home now is mostly by people who are engaged in online jobs like graphics, affiliate marketing,web design and the likes.
Even there are people who earn only from PTP forums and blogging sites , like $4-$5 daily with hard work. Off course , with skills like you have mentioned , the earnings will go beyond $10 daily.

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
Working from home is very important, and it does not require much stress, I remember when I use to do ponzi scheme I lost a lot of money, that is when I started taking my time to build business until it grows

working from home is a good idea of earning money ,you can manage it and even sustain you to take Care of your self and your family members ,buy some products and sell them online,it has allot of advantages you can not use your physical strength to get money ,just with the use of your cell phone or pc

I don't know why people keep talking about cointiply and other fauset websites. The are time consuming and also consumes too much data, in the end you won't even know if you are profiting or losing. Worse off is that most of the surveys aren't meant for Africans.
Not having access to these surveys can be frustrating. I've don't more checks on and realised that reviews on this one is not that good. I guess I'll pass.

Earning a living online is something that many people are considering going into because of the comfort it provides. The best way to start your online money making journey is to learn a profitable skill which is sellable or in high demand.
There are lots of skills to learn such as; content creation, graphics designing, copyediting, etc..

I have converted a little space in my living room to a small library so I can have time for online duties during the weekends I hope to work more permanently online soon

Selling products online is definitely never an easy thing to do. It requires a lots of effort to market your product online on an international level. I know this because I have been promoting a site online and it is one of the most difficult thing to do. It is really hard to get interested audience.

"slow and steady wins the race" if you want to work from home and make a decent amount of money from what you do then you have to bear in mind it won't happen overnight, you need to work hard and be smart at whatever you do. Blogging, working with mobile apps and websites all requires hard work and dedication.

There is no work online that is easy. Even selling of products online is not easy. You will have to work on how to get customers to your products by doing some marketing to bring customers

In creating something that you can start to use to make money from home, you might not necessarily need to go get a website to start it up. You can even start with using your Facebook groups Page you've created for such sales

This true though, while working at home, you could be distracted by various things such as your family or one thing or the other. Most times they may not take you seriously or would feel you are not really busy. I believe this is why most person creates an office within their house where they can do their online jobs.
The idea of working from home was generally embrace during the pandemic and now it has not be the normal culture of people to work from home and it is less stressful and also convenience.

The idea of working from home was generally embrace during the pandemic and now it has not be the normal culture of people to work from home and it is less stressful and also convenience.
True, during the pandemic, alot of persons where introduced into working from home, and most of them continued from there, I know of one who went further to learn more skills to work online.

Find a balance between what time you want to work and time for other home activities as it can be very easy to be distracted, you could have your own work space.
Well I am just kind of person that loves working online from home because of the convenience that I will get for it but I have discovered that the online work that I am doing is not enough to take care of my bills so I have to continue doing my offline job for the time being.

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
If it is not pandemic if there will be a policy where we can work at home and that policy should become law so that all the big company would allow that to happen in their organization as well no issue again.

Although working from home is a good way and what most are doing nowadays but still it's easier to get distracted at home so that should be addressed prior to any business at home

Only people who are determined can really make profit from working at home, because alot of distraction,concertration becomes really difficult,work at home is less but that total concerntration will be lacking

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds