Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home

"slow and steady wins the race" if you want to work from home and make a decent amount of money from what you do then you have to bear in mind it won't happen overnight, you need to work hard and be smart at whatever you do. Blogging, working with mobile apps and websites all requires hard work and dedication.
You're correct but yiu will agree with me that it's not just being hardworking or smart that makes you successful but the connections and relationship yiu can build with over a good strategy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since the pandemic a lot of people have been working from home,some work as freelancers some teach others skills online.

You are correct in your analysis above. Personally, I don't think there is any online business you can just earn without doing anything, it could be scam just as you have rightly stated above. And sourcing for product or services to sell online could pay very well. But if one must involve in an online and offline business at the same time, one must balance both or forgoe one for the other. It is just my opinion.

This true though, while working at home, you could be distracted by various things such as your family or one thing or the other. Most times they may not take you seriously or would feel you are not really busy. I believe this is why most person creates an office within their house where they can do their online jobs.
Yes some family members never believes you are actually working or they feel whatever he or she is working on is not going to fetch anything reasonable and so they carry on distracting you.

Working from home though nice and cool but to me, naturally I feel bored when I'm home irrespective on how many people are home.

Working from home though nice and cool but to me, naturally I feel bored when I'm home irrespective on how many people are home.
Lol I completely understand, Working on one sport doing the same thing on a regular basis tends to get boring with time, you can try look for ways to spice things up to make it Abit lively while working online. You can try changing environment as well

It is very Interesting working from home but one need to have a digital gadget,and it is time free because u work form home at leisure hour

Online job currently is the most competitive work so far inwhich you really need to show off your creativity inorder for your item to be picked

I have friends who started online bsiness when we were still in school and now they have managed to build good business. They started by selling products on Facebook Marketplace and now they own ecommerce website

I have friends who started online bsiness when we were still in school and now they have managed to build good business. They started by selling products on Facebook Marketplace and now they own ecommerce website
The reason why a lot of people are really interested in working online is because of the flexible time schedule because with online business you can have an opportunity to work on spare time,i like it too.

Working from home is not that bad but one thing about me is that I can't just stay indoors for a long time, it will be so bored and lonely. Another thing is that I'll be so distracted knowing I'm home.

If you're working from home and you want to maximize effectiveness and efficiency, it would be best to create an office to minimize distractions.

I must admit that working from home is very fun because you don't have to worry about seeing your bosses face and getting shouted at all day long.

In working from home you have to be very disciplined because there's a high tendency to be distracted easily. Set a working and closing time, have a working space.
Just ensure you treat it like you're operating a real business. That you're working from home doesn't give room from complacency.

If you're working from home and you want to maximize effectiveness and efficiency, it would be best to create an office to minimize distractions.
Creating an office or working space in your home is good but not enough, I would advice to also set rules by which you would work with. Set times for breaks and also time to close. Most importantly discipline yourself to keep to these rules. Do you have a work space at home?

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?

Selling products online is not everyone's cup of tea. I must say that I am a bad seller. I have tried selling digital products (Pre-written articles) but I never gained much success. This happen5-7 years ago. I prefer crypto trading, despite the fact that I made huge loss recently.

I think the easiest way to set up an online business is to create a blog. That's very easy. The hardest part is to get visitors to you blog, and even returning visitors. It can be very inspiring when you see online successful bloggers, who are earning online $100,000 or even more, every month.

Definitely it's ok to do alot of research on things available before considering working right from home . Working on survey sites are definitely lots of things too.
Working from home can be of advantage to a lot of persons being that it will afford them the time to be flexible with their schedule and have time to attend to other issues.

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
For people who want to earn money from the comfort of their homes, they should think of businesses like trading.
They could trade online and make deliveries however possible. Taking up tutorials is also convenient for most people who work from home.

You have to research carefully and make findings on the right and genuine business opportunities online to avoid being scammed. Most people have been defrauded by promises of getting rich without actually having to do any work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds