Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home

A lot of people are so much interested in this but some people are not able to make money online to a point of considering it as a full-time source of income, for this to happen we really have to learn a lot and dedicate a lot of time to master what we are doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there are some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

What are your tips for working at home, and earning money?
I have little time alloted to making money online from home.
My offline business takes most of the time.
I spend 3-4 hours on bizdustry daily earning.

I must admit that working from home is very fun because you don't have to worry about seeing your bosses face and getting shouted at all day long.
Hahaha funny but true, but you can also be easily distracted with a lot of things. It would be best to create a working space for yourself Are you currently working from home?

My tips are pretty simple, set times you plan to work each day. Focus on your work and don't procrastinate as well. Procrastination is the one thing that has slowed me down in the past, I try not to do it anymore, but it happens sometimes. Other than that, don't rush things, take it slow, and keep learning.

I enjoy working from home because I easily get tired of being on the road to the office every day which is stressful. I prefer it that way due to avoid contracting some airborne diseases.

Well it is a absolutely not easy to work at home except you are staying alone but even with that you might not be motivated to work well but then I know that some people actually can do this so I would say it based on the individual

Working at home is a nice business. But I think one should do a good research and also consider the time factor. Because this is one of the shortcomings
[automerge]1637958605[/automerge]
I prefer working at home. Many home work this days come with flexible schedules, which means that workers can start and end their day as they choose, as long as their work is complete and leads to strong outcomes. This control over your work schedule can be invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of your personal life.

Last edited:
I would like to work from home as this will give me chance to spend more time with my immediate family. And I will also have more time to do some community services which I have been dreaming about.

I work from home and I earn on paid to post sites. That's the best way i earn earn my money online,there are many ways to earn money online but I only choose to work on PTC sites.

The first thing that is essential to working at home is that you should ensure it is peaceful and accommodating. You should also have a skill or a job that allows you to actually work and earn from home.

Well, am in a position to make a choice then I will likely go for working from home. Atleast, you become the boss of yourself and explore as it pleases you various ways you can earn more money

Hahaha funny but true, but you can also be easily distracted with a lot of things. It would be best to create a working space for yourself Are you currently working from home?
Yeah, it's something that I know very well because during the time when the outbreak of coronavirus was too high, I was confined to work from home and it wasn't easy.

Yeah, it's something that I know very well because during the time when the outbreak of coronavirus was too high, I was confined to work from home and it wasn't easy.
The COVID period was really a game changer for everyone back then. I don't know if you have experienced this, but one annoying thing about work from home, especially if you are with your family is that they do not take your work seriously. They tend to disturb and distract you.

I have no problem with working from home. It actually what I do. It's has its own ups and down. The advantage is the freedom I have while the disadvantage is the distraction that always set in

The COVID period was really a game changer for everyone back then. I don't know if you have experienced this, but one annoying thing about work from home, especially if you are with your family is that they do not take your work seriously. They tend to disturb and distract you.
Yeah, most business and including companies were shutdown as well due to the pandemic of coronavirus which made a lot of people to lose their job.

To be frank, it is better to involve in online business at home because it is easier. But to make it the easiest, the nature of the business should be selling and offering of skills like affiliate marketing and even blogging which will go a long way in fetching money for the people working at home.

Best advice ever. Setting up a things like that though time-consuming remains one of the easiest ways to work from home once you get the hang of it. Another thing you can do is to set up your blog.

I would suggest setting up a home office or a nook which you can claim as a workspace. Having your own workspace can motivate you to focus and set a boundary between work and personal life. I normally set a minimum target for earning on a daily basis. Whenever I fall short on a given day, I make up for it the following days. Some set their target for a month. I prefer setting daily targets because they are more controllable.

I value my time so I only work on sites that are worth my time. I usually choose sites that have reasonable payment schemes or entry requirements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds