Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a Multinational Company

Advertisement Placeholder
The majority of the multinational companies around here normally give study leave if you are working with them for a long time and it is mostly abroad so I think I will jump on any chance.

If I can see such opportunity to work with a multinational company, trust me, I would jump at the opportunity. In the first place it is not common to get access to such in my country, and as long as the pay is very good, I am definitely going to take it.

Personally I will be more than glad if such opportunity is granted to me, multinational companies,treat their staff well and also provide leave for the staff to go develop themselves.

I am a self-employed person and I would always like to be a self-employed person. It does not matter if I get a job in multi-national company or not. Offline Jobs are not simply for me. I like to work in the comfort of my home and I like to be my ownboss.

Would you work for a multinational company? Why or why not?
I will definitely work with him mostly national company because such kind of a company will definitely have a good renumeration package for their workers as this kind of a company is better financially repositioned to take care of a business.

I would grab the opportunities with both hands. There's higher tendency of getting transferred to another branch in another nation. I would like the experience

It is a great opportunity it is more like a life changing opportunity,working for a muti national company,at any point in time you could be promoted to a better developed country

Working for a multinational is the dream of most fresh graduates all over the world,it creates opportunities to connect and learn new things

I will definitely work with him mostly national company because such kind of a company will definitely have a good renumeration package for their workers as this kind of a company is better financially repositioned to take care of a business.

While it is true that most people would work for a multi-national company, I am a bit different from them. I may not work in a multinational company because I have always wanted to be a self-employed individual. I hate having an offline job. I know this may sound weird, but it is the truth.

Working in a multinational is the dream of many young school leavers because of the prestige and high income these multinationals offer

Such opportunities are golden. I'll jump the plane to work for a multinational company. Their terms and conditions, working conditions are always favourable.

While it is true that most people would work for a multi-national company, I am a bit different from them. I may not work in a multinational company because I have always wanted to be a self-employed individual. I hate having an offline job. I know this may sound weird, but it is the truth.
The truth is that in the absence of financial resources for you to start up a good business that is capable of giving you the financial freedom that you so desire then working for a multinational company would be the best thing that you can get.

I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't. I think multinational companies offer good pay with amazing benefits as well. I definitely will consider working with them.

Why? Working for a multinational company gives you a lot of experience, personal and professional growth opportunities, diversity experience, and it also allows you to work with some of the most world-known brands.

The thing is that most people would love to work with a multinational company as they have a good payment structure and better bonus and payment which are accrued to their employees just that they are very few that people get employed into them.

To have an oppourtunity to work in a multinational company or an organisation is a dream any one would love to be involve in.It has the leverage of meeting with seasoned professionals a and learn from the best in the industry.

Working for a Multinational Company, is always cool basically on the pay and engagement. At times help in shaping and giving you a standard. But I've decided not to work for anybody other for myself.

Yes I will, since it's a multinational company the pay will be very good and working in the company you will also get to have links with people big people in big places. Asides that, working in a multinational company is not really as stressful as any other company, their promotion is good too

I'll jump at any chance to work for a multi national company. Not only would the pay be lucrative but there'll be chance for career development - I mean, companies like these always often send their workers out for training, seminars and the likes

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds