Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a Multinational Company

If I have chance I would like to work for multinational companies because they have good salary structure and they treat their workers to the international standard.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for a multinational company is going to expose you to a lot of things that ordinarily you will not be able to gain from ordinary companies that are located in a single location.

Working for a Multinational Company, is always cool basically on the pay and engagement. At times help in shaping and giving you a standard. But I've decided not to work for anybody other for myself.
One of the things that i really cheerish about working for a multinational organisation is the fact that they are big and have lots of experience in the industry,and you can leverage on this and learn from seasoned experts there.

I will really be happy if actually I have that kind opportunity to work in different companies, it will really be a great honor to so that I will be making good money.

The reason why I will prefer working for a multinational company is the opportunity attached to it. Such job can help you explore the world. Or they might transfer you to a place where you will have to explore more and the work experience gotten is far greater than working for a local companies

Currently, I work with a multi national company which has to do with loans but their pay is not much due to the large amount of collection officers on desk.

Yes I will, since it's a multinational company the pay will be very good and working in the company you will also get to have links with people big people in big places. Asides that, working in a multinational company is not really as stressful as any other company, their promotion is good too
Multinational companies pays the employee is so well that everyone would want to work with them and yours truly would really want to work with any multinational company that is capable of paying me very well. I don't think that there should be anybody that wouldn't want to work with a multinational company.

Such opportunities are golden. I'll jump the plane to work for a multinational company. Their terms and conditions, working conditions are always favourable.

My friend, every thing that shines is not gold. There are many bad stories of people applying for multi-national companies abroad and they got trapped. You need to make sure that the company you are applying for is genuine and make sure you do not fall for scams.

A multinational company give you the opportunity to work and get to know people from different dimension and different societies of the world and also give you the privilege of being able to see people see things you will not be able to see in the normal case scenario

To have an oppourtunity to work in a multinational company or an organisation is a dream any one would love to be involve in.It has the leverage of meeting with seasoned professionals a and learn from the best in the industry.
It is seen as a feat if one is successfully engaged by a multinational company. This is because of the salary and other financial benefits, in addition to the opportunities that will arise while one is working there.

It is seen as a feat if one is successfully engaged by a multinational company. This is because of the salary and other financial benefits, in addition to the opportunities that will arise while one is working there.
There are a lot of benefits to get when you work with an international organisation,the experience you stand to get from them,the numuration,as well as the career increase to prominence is another advantage.

Working for a multinational company is the dream of every career man or woman. It provides the platform to improve yourself, grow and opportunity to network.
Yes this is true and most people will have more opportunity to explore and make the best use of the opportunity that is available in such a business organisation. You can't work for a multinational company if you do not have the qualification to do so.

working in multinational company or organisation is great ,I know many people will love it that's if there are been previlaged to get it ,I would like to work in a multinational company.

Well. I will take that opportunitybut only if they pays me well.there are lots of business but only problem is they pay a little. The payment will determine me to take it or not.

I would work for a multinational company because I would stand to gain mass of experience while working. I would perhaps be sent to work in other places and see the world. Global networks take their business seriously. I guess the sacrifice would have to be working your feet off daily but the pay is usually worth the stress.

I don't know of any other person but personally it will be a dream come true,it has all of advantages like travelling out of the country for training that will be beneficial to me

It is good to work for multinational companies over here. They pay basic salary much higher than the government together with bonuses. They always ensure the safety of the workers and attend to the sick ones on time.

Would you work for a multinational company? Why or why not?
I would work for a multinational company.
The employee benefits are huge and mouth watery.
At the same time, one is given the opportunity to travel from one country to another for work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds