Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a big or small company

Sometimes there is always a huge potential if you are working for smaller business organisation and together grows it into a bigger business organisation with your team. You will be among those in the higher rank and your salary could even be higher than you working for a large business organisation that has already been established.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though there is every tendency that a bigger company would pay better than a smaller one. But in my location it is very difficult to get a job, so these days people tend to take anything they get.
There is every likelyhood for most persons to cheerish the idea of working in a big organisation,because there are things to learn from seasoned expart and also the capacity one will have to gather while in the supervision of well structured platform.

Sometimes there is always a huge potential if you are working for smaller business organisation and together grows it into a bigger business organisation with your team. You will be among those in the higher rank and your salary could even be higher than you working for a large business organisation that has already been established.
I understand your point. However, it is better to work in a large organization than a smaller one. Working in the former will expose you to a lot of experiences and skills that you might not gain while working for a small organization.

Though there is every tendency that a bigger company would pay better than a smaller one. But in my location it is very difficult to get a job, so these days people tend to take anything they get.
For me depending where I find myself when choosing I prefer to work in big company instead of working in small company, so for me I will really like to work in a big company where I will be paid reasonable amount of money.

I understand your point. However, it is better to work in a large organization than a smaller one. Working in the former will expose you to a lot of experiences and skills that you might not gain while working for a small organization.
Both of them are all good ways of getting experience but we are considering the long-term implications of working for a smaller and large business organisation. Well I know some small business organisation are not always able to grow to a standard capable of offering promotion to early employees.

If I am given an opportunity to work either in small company or large company I will prefer a large company because the usually take good care of there employees more than a small company.

Working for a big company means that you are going to have an opportunity to meet with a lot of people that you can learn from and also get to interact with them.

There are some people who prefer working for big companies though the payment low , but I prefer working for the organisation that pays me handsomely either big or small company.

If I am given an opportunity to work either in small company or large company I will prefer a large company because the usually take good care of there employees more than a small company.
That in some cases might not be the general picture all round,because there are still very big outfit and organisations that do not really take acre of the welfare of its workers and employees,it all depends on their priority.

Working for big company has alot of advantages. One of them is meeting many people who could be of help in one career in the future. Also, in working in big company help to reduce workloads because they are many workers on ground.

That in some cases might not be the general picture all round,because there are still very big outfit and organisations that do not really take acre of the welfare of its workers and employees,it all depends on their priority.

The money i am getting from the business is very important in determining the type of business I will be working with , if a small company is paying me handsomely and I am deriving joy from the business , then i will prefer it .

Smaller businesses can qualify you for a better position after working for a long time. You could be promoted to a better high in most smaller business organisation. You just have to understand what potential the business have for employees in the future.

What i really want to acheive is total satisfaction , working in a conducive and safe working environment where I can work in peace and not use my salary for hospital bills

The aspect of working for a big organisation usually comes with lots of benefits,you have the oppourtunity of working with the best brains and then you will have the chance to grow in your prospective career.

Regardless of how big or small the company, there are some small businesses that pay better than large businesses for the same type of work.
I'm interested in the compensation, terms, and conditions of the company, so if anything seems good, I'll take it.

I think what really matters here is the pay, if you can earn a good amount of money it doesn't matter if the business is small or big, all that matters is the amount of money you earn.

Regardless of how big or small the company, there are some small businesses that pay better than large businesses for the same type of work. I'm interested in the pay, terms, and conditions of the company, so if anything sounds good, I'll take it.

Working in big or small company do not matter only if salaries and bonuses are been received on time and relationship between employees and employers existing in the company is good, i’m okay to work there .

There is an effective communication among workers and the employer without long protocols. If tomorrow, the company expands and grow, you will be motivated during that your contributions helped in the expansion and you will be highly valued for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds