Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a big or small company

Working for a big company or small company has it's advantages and disadvantages but what matters is the amount of effort each worker puts in the growth if the business . Well small business have disadvantages like small salary , too much work that needs to be done since the business is still growing and so much more but when the business stands out you get a name and a good promotion in the business. But big companies although comes with big pay but the energy and effort an individual puts personally is not easily noticed and you can't get a name in the company easily. I wouldn't care about the size of the company but I would work hard to make it grow .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think working in a big or small company has its own advantage and disadvantage. And different people will have different reasons for working for either small or big company. I think the main reason most people would want to work for a big company is the tendency of getting higher pay just as you have stated above. And the opposite for working in a small company. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Exactly people run to big companies because of the pay and all that. But being part of something when it's started knowing that you were there when it's started, I just love that feeling

Either ways, I'll prefer working in a company that places value on the workers in the job, the company that takes into cognisance the needs, motivation and expectations of workers and give workers appraisal be it a small or big company.

I think it all depends on which one will offer more pay and benefits as well as less stress, I think smaller companies will be less stressful at first and maybe as they continue to grow things get more stressful, hard to tell.

Well I can work in any,depending on the pay and if I enjoy what i'm doing,especially if the place is comfortable.

Working on small company or big company is not bad the depending on the one that is available at the movement, because one need to start from someone first.

Large companies can offer their employees “more,” because they have more resources. For example, large companies generally offer higher salaries and bonuses. They can also kick in more for the employer share of insurance and may be more likely to contribute to other perks.

It depends on what you want as an individual,if you want to be a part of a growth project or you want to be part of an already made team
For me I always want to be a part of a growing process so that I can beat my chest to say that I was with this business when the business was small and now the business is big.

Working in a big company has the ability to improve you but the downside is that competition is high and there's less room for mistakes while working in a smaller company also allows you improve but there can be options for learning on the job

It pays to work for big company as your job will be more secure. Most of the small business owners are ready to work you out and pay you less. Some can still owe you money in the process.

A small company will demand more from you than a big company ever would.

A small company is looking to grow so there would be more work to be done than that of a big company.

I can work in any Company as long as the pay is right and good and the team is focus and real so if it's a big company and the mood isn't right I won't work there.

Would you rather work in a big company or a small company? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each?
I would prefer to work for a big companies.
Most big companies give incentives to their staff and care more about staff welfare. I do not think small companies are capable of high turnover rates as compared to big companies.

Both working for a big and a small companies has their advantages and disadvantages. When you work with a big company you tends to enjoy some bonus packages, meet other people in another company of similar job experience and a lots. I prefer working in a bigger company

I always prefer to work for small companies especially the start ups to enable me apply my wide administrative experience in enhancing faster growth, the advantage is that you get to learn a lot about starting a business while the disadvantage is that you don't expect a start up pay you much irrespective of your experience.

Big companies may have higher salary earnings but the disadvantage is that your individual efforts may go unnoticed. As there are more workers and more competition. Smaller companies may more readily recognize individual efforts but less pay.

Some smalls company pays much better salary than the large companies, and all the work to do is the same, so irrespective of small company I'm after what they will pay me I don't really care of the biggest or your company.

Working in a small or big company not ideal for me. It depends on what they have to offer. That's what attracts me.

Well I can work in any,depending on the pay and if I enjoy what i'm doing,especially if the place is comfortable.
I think we are the same in this aspect as what we determine where our work is actually the pain that I will receive be it a small company or a large company as far as you are able to pay me a huge amount of money I will gladly work for you.

I am aware of the fact that many people would always prefer working for a big company because big companies usually offer great salary packages and some even offer good allowances to their employees. However, since i prefer to remain self-employed, i may not apply for any kind of company. Self-employed freelancing is the best profession for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds