Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a big or small company

I would love to work in any place that pays me more money and gives me peace of mind doesn't matter if the company is big or small. As long as the pay is good and the working environment is fantastic I work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you rather work in a big company or a small company? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each?
I would love to work in a big company for these reasons cos my mind we be at test that they are not just a company that are starting today they are insured and small company is cos we will build it together

You do what you have passion for what you are doing you can work for either a big company or a small company. A big company is more preferable to a small company because you get to meet a lot of people and you get to make a lot of choices at any

As for me , I don't really mind working in a small nor big company hence the pay is ok. Some small companies pay higher than big companies and vise versa.ill go where the money is big

I can work for both depending on the pay and the vision of such organization. If the organization will provide a platform for me to develop myself, then I will accept to work there irrespective of the size.

Actually, much like choosing a college or city, choosing whether to work for a large or small company can impact the quality of your life. Choose a large company, and you may have endless opportunities for advancement. But, you may have to try hard to be noticed. Work for a small company, and there may be a greater sense of community and “family,” but you may stay “stuck” in the same position year after year.

There’s no one right answer for which is better. However, there are pros and cons to working for large and small companies to consider. Knowing these pros and cons can help you better target your job search and help make sure you don’t end up at a company where you don’t thrive.

One of the dream i have is to work for an organisation that has a very huge structural support and a wide operational base,it will give you leverage to work in an organise firm that have sectionalise schedule of activities in the department you find yourself.

Would you rather work in a big company or a small company? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each?
I would prefer working for a big company. They are known for good staff welfare. Small businesses are so in the process of cumulating so much wealth that the welfare of employees may become an oversight. Big companies pay better, some even sponsor staff educational pursuit and medicals.

One of the dream i have is to work for an organisation that has a very huge structural support and a wide operational base,it will give you leverage to work in an organise firm that have sectionalise schedule of activities in the department you find yourself.
If am not wrong you are talking about big company here I also have seems dreams thou you know getting a job today in an organization that is well organized and has big reputation is very hard if you are in my country but my dreams is always to work in that type of firm

Some big companies doesn't really take care of their workers very well which is one of the biggest challenges that does that I work in the office and which is why I prefer working a small company that will always identify with the workers very well.

You might be paid higher in the big company, however, working environment is better in small company. In big company, you might be under pressure to perform well, however, in small company, you have a family environment.

I would rather work in a big company. This is because it is much more easier to get jobs in them. Moreover, they always hire so many people from different professions. So division of labour is easier with them. And their payments are always consistent and regular.

Well, out of two different options, I believe there is always a better one. And in this case, it's only normal that I choose to work in a big company and I think most people will also go for it.

Well, out of two different options, I believe there is always a better one. And in this case, it's only normal that I choose to work in a big company and I think most people will also go for it.
There is nothing wrong working for a big firm but the issue is always that sometime getting a job on this firm is always the problem,people want to work for big company but the issue is that opportunity to gain access to those firm is what matter the most

That's totally dependant on the level payment. If I will work in a small company and be well paid then it's fine. Most at time's working in a big company it's not nice. Because you might be under pressure.

I will always choose to work in a big company. majority of the big companies over here and well-structured and the pay salary on time. Most of the small businesses are still struggling with sales and they pay salary late than usual.

It depends on how much I am paid and how cool the policy of the company is to me,if the company pay is high and less pressure is applied irrespective of the nature of the company

Working for a big company has its advantages and includes getting better pay and better recognition than a small company. I don't think many people will fancy working for a small company

Working for a big company comes with a lot of benefits. First you will always receive your salary on time. The welfare packages of the workers are well attend to. Some big companies offer free lunches for the workers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds