Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for a big or small company

I would go for larger organisations. These ones have more coordination and benefits that I can get as a staff. I also get to learn from their experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working in a big company has its advantages but one needs to be careful. You can be easily replaced and that is one negative thing about working for a big company. A small company will limit your potential and offer you a small pay

If I have an opportunity I would rather work in a bigger company because this may indicate that my salary will be reasonable compared to the similar business that are struggling to be renown, except there extra reward like good promotion in the the smaller business, then I may consider.

I prefer to work for a big company. it is certain that you will always receive salary regularly if you work with an established by company. Majority of the small-scale businesses are still struggling with finance and they might find it difficult to pay salary regularly.

Be it small company or big company, in as much as they are paying well, I'm good to go. But in terms of preference, I would still prefer a big company to a small company because of the value and what adds to CV

Working in the big or small company is not an issue to me but what are the benefits attached to it like salaries, incentives, allowances, working conditions will determined which job should be taken

Working in the big or small company is not an issue to me but what are the benefits attached to it like salaries, incentives, allowances, working conditions will determined which job should be taken
You are very right but let me come if you chose to work in a small company the salary structure might not really be the same as that of big company,big company pays better salary than the small company so I always dream to work for a big firm for better earning

Well I think I all depends on what you want and also if you know that you have patience to actually grow a business and you want that then you can go-to the small business but if not then the big business is better

I can work in small company for experience before moving to a bigger company. And most of the time I do check the objectives of any company I want to work with. If the big company won't add any value to me within two years, I will prefer a small company.

Size of the company does not matter, what actually matters is what kind of salary you are generating and what benefits you get from your job.

Big companies usually offer competitive compensation and benefits packages but it can also mean more pressure because of the high expectations of the management. On the other hand, working for a small company could provide opportunities for growth in one's profession because one gets to multitask and assume varied tasks and responsibilities. Many career people I know started in small companies and got themselves promoted to a managerial position within a short period of time. They then used the experience and title to apply for a managerial position in a big company.

I would work in a bigger company rather than a smaller one because the pay would be higher. The advantage of working for a smaller company would be less stress and requirements than a bigger one.

I think that its better to work for a small company since a small company appreciate its employees more than a big company the less employees the more appreaciation they get. and the more power and money the CEO's get the more power abuses, they might abuse their power on their employees.
And when you are working for a big company you are usually not unique and appreciated and doing the most baisc jobs and then it would be very easy to say the word to get you fired, since it is very easy to get a new one to replace you. But on a small company you are important and essential.

The most important thing about working is producing value, so if I am producing value to the place or firm i am currently working be it big or small then I am satisfied .

Working or choosing different big companies and small companies as for me depends on the offers at hand which includes money, facility, the kind of work, staff satisfaction and if it's won't be harmful to my health as well. One advantage of big companies is it's give you more accesses and help you to growth to do better

in my opinion, the advantage of having a large company and small company is that both of them are earning money. what we see as a disadvantage is that they do not have the same payment system and financial capacity.

I am generally going to prefer to work with a large company right now. This is because I will have the opportunity to meet a right set of people who are skilled and can be able to learn from them.

Actually the choice to work in a big or small companies do depends on the kind of job you do and the salary you earned from the company. if it's the kind of jobs that will improve my skills in a small company, I will go for that.

I will rather go from big money , so i am working for the company that decided to pay me more , I don't care if its a big company or small or local company once they are paying .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds