Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Wordpress vs Blogger

TriedAndTested

Credits
Which one do you like most, Wordpress or Blogger?

Well, I like Wordpress as it is very SEO friendly, it has thousands of free themes and plugin which are really very helpful in creating websites and blogs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wordpress!

Although blogger has the advantage of being completely free, you don't have to pay a dime to google (even if you want to run a domain on it- wordpress make you pay for that) if you don't want to and you don't even have to run their ads.

I haven't used blogger before, however I like wordpress for it's simple and easy yet functional features.

I haven't used blogger. Though I would go with WordPress anyways if I was starting a blog, as you get more control and it seems like it is more professional.

It really depends on what you would like to do. Blogger is pretty basic, but it does get the job done and is simple for something like a personal blog. Blogger is also great if you are looking to not have to deal with upgrades and all that jazz. Wordpress allows you to pretty much do whatever you want with it because of its massive amount of plugins but at the same time it can require a lot of maintenance.

On my projects, I like to use Wordpress because of it being so extendable but at the same time I sometimes envy a more simple platform.

I think people will start to use Blogger/Blogspot if it is added on cPanel.

Many people use Wordpress because it is available on cPanel.

Never used blogger, but I am in love with wordpress! So many free, beautiful themes, plugins, and its customizable!

I just wish it was not so resource heavy!

I am using Blogger and I love it so much! It is very easy to customize and there are also tons of plugins and templates you can choose from. Also, Blogger is owned by Google so I am starting to believe that they rank higher on the Google search engine!

Neither. Most major blogs seem to be using custom CMS software. While major blogs have used WordPress, most actually have their own script.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds