Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General How to Become Successful as a Blogger?

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I created my first self hosted blog in 2015 but I have been blogging on third party blogging sites since 2012. I don’t claim to be very successful blogger but I make money from my blogs. I started blogging long before I knew about SEO and digital marketing. Some of my most successful blog posts were created long before I knew about SEO, however, a large percentage of my blog posts that I published after learning SEO does not even appear on the third page of search engine result pages.

Based on my personal experience as a blogger, you should forget about just impressing search engines. Sure, it's important for your blog posts to show up high on search results. because if they do, you can get lots of people visiting your site, which could mean more money for you. But does that mean you should only focus on what search engines like and ignore what real people want to read? Certainly not. You need to write to impress people, when people are impressed, it is very likely that search engines will also like your content.

Can you write something that pleases search engines as well as human readers? Definitely! But impressing both can sometimes be very tricky. Here's a simple trick: Write content that people might find useful, interesting, informative and educational and in the mean time also use keywords, keyphrase, and long tail search terms in your blog posts.

Just remember, blogging isn't just about chasing numbers like search rankings or traffic stats, its also about offering value to human readers,

I would rather focus on a subject that I'm very passionate in, and write content that readers want to read rather than only focusing on SEO. If you're a great writer, more people will discover your blog and come back for more. That can help with SEO too. More traffic is always good for any website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest