Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will robots take our jobs?

D

Deleted member 403

Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think robots will ever take our jobs completely? Th Like, self-driving cars, for example, destroying millions of jobs for the transport industry. Another example is retail and self-checkouts or self-stores with a skeleton staff.

The process is already starting and at a speed that is scary to imagine.
That's a big joke, because no matter how they build or construct this robot,it can never be like us we the human being,after all we are still the one that built it. So to it can never take away our job in this life I guess.

Concerning your question on if robots can take our job as humans and play our role, I will say this depends on the perspective you see it from, there are things humans can do that robots cant, and besides the robots still need human intervention

Today many have lost their jobs due to technological advancement, but I don't think they will eliminate certain jobs to put robots in them. In any case, for all companies to be able to acquire these machines, it will take many years because of their cost.

There are people out there spending so much time to make things much more easier. Yes, I believe with time, there will be more and more automated actions that would have needed human interventions but I do not think bots can take all the jobs .

Concerning if robots will take our jobs. Well, I believe that will can only be done when we give room for that, as a matter of fact, humans are the creators of robots, so there is no way that human won't come in play, there are activities that can't be performed by robots which can only be done by humans

Somehow, robots will take a portion of our manual jobs and execute them autonomously. If you have the skills in building and programming robots, the. Your job is secure.

I believe that robots or machines have already taken our jobs. In the factories we can see that many things that were done by people in the past are now done by machines. This has made a huge impact on employment. On the other hand, the owners of the factory get benefited because he no longer needs to hire labour to do the job.

some of them yeah, i have seen recently in Amazon express employees being replaced by some Artificial intelligence apps, that's only the beginning, IT is the future!

There are very big indications that robot can take most of our job but there is no way that robots can take all our Jobs. The period through which Robots can actually take a substantial part of our jobs will be far into the future and not anytime soon, Humans have not yet perfected an automated robot system that doesn't needs the input of man to work for long.

With the way the world is evolving around technology, it is a matter of time before technologies like robot takes the place of human beings at work. It is not only robot that could replace or takes human jobs, advanced technology in every areas of life tends to replace or reduce the work and job loads of human beings.

I don't think robots will totally take our jobs because it's we the humans that will control the robots and inputs command for it to perform certain tasks and make the jobs easier and faster but the fear of increased in unemployment might rise.

If care is not taking. Artificial intelligence also known as robot may take every aspect of our lives because there is no part of our lives that robot has not been effective. I won't be surprised if this happen in the nearest future.

This is becoming anything of concern for humans to start deliberating on. I think if it were possible to decide on those things we think we will need a robot for before such type roborts are crated will be a welcome idea to secure our normal jobs at least

I would love to dine in the Hongkong restaurant where the food server is a robot. It was just unfortunate that the pandemic came and travel became impractical. I think robots will take over with the dirty jobs particularly those needing hard labor. Now the digging for a construction of a building is done by heavy equipment. No more men with shovel and pick to dig the ground.

I think that very soon, there might be large existence and usage of robots for some activities we are doing because they are effective but am not sure if would take absolute control over the jobs

Sure the process long stated many years ago, but started taking a new dimension with the talk of creation of artificial intelligences here and there. Yes, robots will take over a lot of our human activities in the nearest future as we are seeing it getting there

Artificial intelligence is something that has come to stay. with the recent advance in technology

Unfortunately, artificial intelligence has also caused a lot of unemployment. I am not saying that artificial intelligence or technology is something bad but what I am trying to say is that we need technological advancements in order to increase employement and increase earning opportunities.

The world is advancing in the area of technology and very fast at that. In the bear future, expect that a lot of things would be done much easily and people would loose jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds