Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

I think that wlll do the trick,because by contineous usage the procudure will become a routine and mastery will follow.I remember the usage of the ATM machine,that even the ones that are not literate enough have started using it.
That is a good example so it is fundamental that they will definitely cope even when cryptocurrencies become the order of the day there are ways people can be educated and they grab it easily.

Advertisement Placeholder

The issue of Cryptocurrency as the new normal for paying employees will take a long journey before it could be implemented since most of the counties government seen as the way to undermine the power of government due to its decentralization

Well as much as the use of cryptocurrencies looks interesting, it's definitely not going to be very easy to have all the countries all over the world to accept them as a legal tender.

This is because they usually view cryptocurrency as a threat and they believe that cryptocurrencies will be used for some sort of illegal activities. I am sure if the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin were not decentralized, the world government would have taken control over bitcoin long ago.

That is not even my problem and if the government are really interested to make cryptocurrency as a legal mode of payment I believe they do not have any other option than to learn how to use it, because it is not my fault that they are are illiterate.
But you know that in most developing countries the level of literacy and persons with educational exposure is very low,and these persons are usually the bulk of the population in the country,and for any business to thrive,this sets of persons need to be factored into the operations of the business you are running.
[automerge]1637530384[/automerge]
That is a good example so it is fundamental that they will definitely cope even when cryptocurrencies become the order of the day there are ways people can be educated and they grab it easily.
I think contineous usage of the platform would make one to gain familarity and mastry over time,because that was how the ssue of ATM was gradually been accepted with constant usage.So that would be the same thing with cryptocurency as well.

Last edited:
But you know that in most developing countries the level of literacy and persons with educational exposure is very low,and these persons are usually the bulk of the population in the country,and for any business to thrive,this sets of persons need to be factored into the operations of the business you are running.
[automerge]1637530384[/automerge]

I think contineous usage of the platform would make one to gain familarity and mastry over time,because that was how the ssue of ATM was gradually been accepted with constant usage.So that would be the same thing with cryptocurency as well.
Are you trying to say that there is a high level of illiteracy in the developed country compared to some African country ? I don't really understand please explain, Thanks.

Are you trying to say that there is a high level of illiteracy in the developed country compared to some African country ? I don't really understand please explain, Thanks.
What i mean is not in developed countries,i was looking in parspective of the the develpoing countries.they are actually the majority,and they form the bulk of the population in those areas.

The issue of Cryptocurrency as the new normal for paying employees will take a long journey before it could be implemented since most of the counties government seen as the way to undermine the power of government due to its decentralization

Yeah, it might take a while for their full adoption as payment methods. But when it does, it will be of so much benefits to individuals and the government. For now, let them still do their analysis.

It would be really difficult for crypto currencies to be the new normal in paying employees, this is because not everyone is well informed about how cryptos operate.

In time, due to the popularity of cryptos, it would be a good idea to pay the employees in cryptocurrencies. If not the whole sum, but a part of the wage could be paid in cryptos. Of course, only for those employees would that be a good option, who are asking to be paid in cryptos.

In my country, there is currently a ban on crypto currency. For now, i do not think crypto will be the new normal for paying employees although it could be in the nearest future.

Companies can adopt the uses of cryptocurrency to pay salary incentive and bonuses for the workers provided that the government do not place a ban on cryptocurrency. Such a thing cannot happen in my country because the government do not allow transaction of cryptocurrency.
Yeah, that's a very strong limitation to the act of paying employees through cryptocurrency but I guess if other countries should start implementing that then the countries that placed a ban on it will be moved to lift the ban

I don't see the possibility of this happening because of the high volatility in cryptocurrency, except maybe we can make use of the stablecoin, in this case it may be considered by a large number of people as a normal mode for payment of goods and services but the government will not make it legal.

It may be because the future is unpredictable. Although I think it cannot be implemented in all parts of the world because of limited knowledge of how the currency works.
I think a lot of employees may not welcome such a payment method. They would still want their payment the same way it used to be. Most employees would have to go and learn the basics of crypto. The volatility of crypto is also a disadvantage.

Well, crypto may be and it may not be. depending on the adoption of it operation in the world government. It may not be because most of the third world countries are not familiar with the operation of cryptocurrency and it may be a new thing to them.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
Most cryptocurrencies are still privately owned . Much More like making the developers rich. Not until a federal government coin is release I doubt if it will ever be possible. But current drive is in the positive direction.

I definitely will prefer to be paid digitally, I know some companies in the US pay their employees through this means. I think crypto still has a long way to go.
There are employees who would actually be very open to receiving their salary or payments through cryptocurrencies and I am actually one of those people because I understand the value and importance of cryptocurrency.

There are employees who would actually be very open to receiving their salary or payments through cryptocurrencies and I am actually one of those people because I understand the value and importance of cryptocurrency.
I don't think it's really feasible because not everyone have cryptocurrency wallets and most of them would prefer normal money payment because of the need to use the money immediately.

Some employees would be very open to receiving their salary or payments through cryptocurrencies and I am one of those people because I understand the value and importance of cryptocurrency.
Ooh, nice. To be frank with you I don't think now is a great time to be paid in crypto, seeing as the whole market is bleeding and values are just dropping.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
A lot of people still don't accept cryptocurrency as something that is legitimate as money which is why it is going to be very difficult for you to make it the only source of paying salaries to workers.

cryptocurrencies can be used internationally. When an employee is paid in cryptocurrency, he or she can easily exchange it into virtually any currency at any time. Employees might exchange their coins into USD or another fiat currency when the exchange rate is in their favor,”

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds