Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

D

Deleted member 403

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?

Advertisement Placeholder
It may happen especially in some first world countries who have seen the reason why people should embrace crypto. But it may be hard in adopting it in the their world countries because of ignorance.

For now I think crypto will be the new normal for paying employee because is legit and more reliable way of making more profit compare leaving your money into the bank.

This is not likely to be possible and the reason I am saying that is because of the transaction fee that comes with cryptocurrency,for this to effectively take place then the transaction fee in
cryptocurrency that will be used for the payment of members should not be available.

In our country the crypto is not popular yet and even the digital wallet is patronized by maybe less than 10% of the employees here. Perhaps in 2 or 3 years from now we shall know if crypto will be a thing here or not. Take note that China has banned crypto and I have a feeling that some other countries will follow suit.

It WI be a very good practice if organizations can give their employees the option of being paid in cryptocurrencies than through their banks. I wish it were possible already for every organization to do that

Concerning if cryptocurrency will be a new normal for paying employees. Well, I feel that the mode of payment to employees through the medium of cryptocurrency might be a new and advance development though some have adopted such methods but it is not yet circulating

Well in reply to your question above concerning if paying employees in cryptocurrency will be the new normal in the nearest future, well i think it would be an option but i don't think it would be the new normal as fiat currency still exists

I definitely will prefer to be paid digitally, I know some companies in the US pay their employees through this means. I think crypto still has a long way to go.

As the world is evolving around technology will cannot rule out the chances of all businesses using cryptos for paying their staff. It will be a good development if cryptocurrency is used for paying employees. It depends on individual choices if the employees wants to be paid in cryptos or not because some people do not like cryptos due to it volatility nature.

Well it could be in the future as there are instances now where workers are paid with crypto, for me tho I would prefer to get paid on crypto too but some people might be skeptical due to its volatility

The volatility of Crypto currencies may not be down with many workers though if that is the only option they may convert immediately to stable coins upon receiving it.

I think that in time this is likely to become the case and more and more people will be paying their employees in crypto. I know that there was an article a few months back where they were considering this in Miami for their government workers. Not sure if it was actually implemented though. However using this to pay out your workers can be very risky as well.

Stable coins should be the ideal payment options to employees, so they'll get the complete value of their funds. And not the one fluctuations of volatile coins will take majority of their funds.

Stable coins should be the ideal payment options to employees, so they'll get the complete value of their funds. And not the one fluctuations of volatile coins will take majority of their funds.
This is a good idea, however then in this case there would be no difference from paying them out physically. Either way they will be earning dollars so there will be no real benefit for crypto integration into salaries in my opinion.

Anything can happen in this day and age we're living. Paying of employees in cryptocurrency may become the new normal in a short time to come since the adoption of cryptocurrency is begining to become obvious to the general public

This is a good idea, however then in this case there would be no difference from paying them out physically. Either way they will be earning dollars so there will be no real benefit for crypto integration into salaries in my opinion.
Their is, since most people aren't permitted to have paypal account, using stable coins as mose of payment is an alternative option.

This is not likely to be possible because of high transaction fee that is associated with cryptocurrency except another form of cryptocurrency with Lower or no transaction fee will emerge, if this will not be then there is no possibility of using cryptocurrency for normal transaction and payment of employee

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds