Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

I think this particular opinion is something that we should all have at the back of our minds. I always a supporter and an advocate of the $100 dollar start up model. You should not go big on a business which you will have ordinarily just started with the money you have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting big is kind of risky. I would always start small no matter how rich I become. This is because starting a business, no matter big or small, is always risky. So you should start small but wisely and carefully. Moreover, starting small can also help you to cope with sadness if you lose small amount of money while starting small.

I believe every one who dreams big will definitely start big if he has the available capital, information and the technical know how then is better because you will earned big.

If you dream big, you will achieve big, if you dream small, you will achieve small. Therefore, you should always attempt for big business and big investment. However, you also should not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

That is indeed a very wise saying nothing is rather too small to start with one must learn to start from somewhere, because if we keep complaining of the capital we will never start anything and we will remain static for So long, so it really wins to start from somewhere.

To start big is not actually a bad step ansd approach in business.But it is always advisable to start with little investment in any business venture because there might be an eventuality on the way and you need to make use of your reserve to mitigate any eventuality that may arise.That is why it is called a venture,full with uncertainty.
[automerge]1622286353[/automerge]
To start big is not actually a bad step ansd approach in business.But it is always advisable to start with little investment in any business venture because there might be an eventuality on the way and you need to make use of your reserve to mitigate any eventuality that may arise.That is why it is called a venture,full with uncertainty.

Why can't you start small when you can actually start the business.
It is possible to start a business with a small scale and pray and ensure that the business grows to a bigger one and not small again.
Its better to start small than starting big, so you can make the right adjustments when you can. Most times the business may not go as you want it to, starting small helps you to plan it.
[automerge]1622287769[/automerge]
You are right. Starting a business small can be good because it helps one to minimize risks and start off with a low capital. It also helps one to know the business inside out. Starting small however is not for everyone.
True, starting small might not be for anyone but its one of the best, even if you have all the resources to start big, always start small so you can learn the in and outs of the business like you said

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in starting small, lots of big corporations probably started small in a way, what really matters is not losing sights of what one intends to achieve

While it is good to start small in a business to enable you familiarise yourself with the business, some people already have a great deal of experience in a business but don't have the capital, when they have access to huge amount of money, such category of people can start on a big scale.

A lot of people usually advice that if you are starting a business you should start small and that is a good thing but if you have the know how you can still start big.

Starting a big business will make your business to be easily recognised and starting a small business not be profitable and people will believe that it is just a small business Enterprise that do not have any intention of growing.

It depends on your capability and your experience, if you look at the most successful business men today starts with something little so what matters most is not the big or small but the vision behind the business start out is what matters
I tell you starting a business big is a very attractive thing for most people because they feel that starting a big not big will definitely give them a big profit and The prestige and it is mostly highly ambitious people that always prefers to start up their business big.

There are many risk of starting small. You can loss your business if he didn't have enough money to support. But if you start big you can face business challenges and have enough capital to support your business

Some businesses require you to start small and grow the business, that way, you can make up your mind whether to continue or move to another business. But some people start big and end up regreting.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
I got your point in dreaming big but starting small. That is very correct principle. But after learning for sometime, I believe you need to go all out. You have to risk big so that you can earn big or else you will stay small.

There is no need for you to dream big and start small, if someone has what it takes to start up something big there is no problem with that and I don't see the need for such quotes because it is not applicable in reality.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
Most people think it's a better way to improve one knowledge. They believe that a bigger business will give them more clients or customers.

It is easy to start a small business than a big business. If the capital to fund a business in a big way is not available, you can start small and continue to finance the business till it become what you want it to be.

Why start small when you have all it takes to start big ? .I think how a business starts is a function of the available resources for starting the business .

Starting small is very good it is like using it as test case of what would happen if you had started big. Starting small knowing the intricacies of the business, garnering experience and making success of it. And eventually expanding to a bigger entity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds