Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

Taking business in the set up of a business is not actually essential in th set up of the organisation.
A loan is something used to facilitate business but sometimes it may be risky as the borrower may not be able to return the money.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good statement. I can decide to start small when I'm just starting a business new. Starting small will help me to study the business risk and it's potential. Starting big means I ready for any anything.

Almost every successful business started small in their own way, starting small is even advisable especially when you are starting your first business, as it helps you to experiment on various things without spending a whole lot of money. Starting small can help you to comprehend what your business is all about.

Starting small or big doesn't really matter but it is preferable to start small before growing big but there are some set of people who prefer to start big because they have large capital to start and they want large profit

I agree with you but I never dream about having small business, all my dreams it to start a big business starting a business you must have to plan well, but I don't say that starting a small business is bad, but depends on individual.

The probability of starting big when one can actually start small is something most of the organisation always ignorantly leave because they always want to start big and not from the small stag for the reasons that they want to make large profit at the mean time.

The most important thing is just start either big or small. The determinant of the way one will start are many. Just make sure you get all skills necessary and the capital factor. Then the acceptability of what you are venturing into to the general populace should also be considered.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
This is good thinking. It's always good to start small as an average citizen or person. But this is not so for some people. Some already made millionaires and billionaires don't need to start small. They only need to invest wisely by putting huge capital in good business idea.

Starting small will help one to monitor and appreciate the progress of the business. Sometimes impatience leads one to start a big business. I love big businesses and I pray to have one. I also know that some people started small before getting to where they are now.

Small companies in their early years have reasonably stable growth rates. Similar challenges and achievements face them. It's also important to remember that success for different owners means different things.

This is good thinking. It's always good to start small as an average citizen or person. But this is not so for some people. Some already made millionaires and billionaires don't need to start small. They only need to invest wisely by putting huge capital in good business idea.
@Gilead Is there a way to detect good business IDEA? All business idea sounds good and feasible as an idea, but when implementing such ideas the dynamics of the industry and competition will make implementation difficult. So many fantastic business ideas still remains an idea up till date.

In the beginning I wasn’t sure myself if I made the right decision. After all, I was responsible for challenging global projects with big budgets, had passionate and dedicated colleagues and worked with inspiring leaders. But I still stepped down from my role as a global manager, to the surprise of my team and superiors, and admittedly even to myself.

@Gilead Is there a way to detect good business IDEA? All business idea sounds good and feasible as an idea, but when implementing such ideas the dynamics of the industry and competition will make implementation difficult. So many fantastic business ideas still remains an idea up till date.
This is why proper feasibility study is required. Without studying the pros and cons of such business idea, there will probably be a catastrophic event while implementing. Feasibility study and proper business plan is highly recommended.

The other day I was listening to Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People and and I found it amazing how this book, which has now sold over 15 million copies, originally started:

Such a discerning one. I'm always telling people that they don't have enough to start their company, why don't they start somewhere. Most of us have imaginations, they already have a big vision of what the company is going to be like, but we must be practical. Not everybody starts with huge buildings full of diverse staff and infrastructures.

This is why proper feasibility study is required. Without studying the pros and cons of such business idea, there will probably be a catastrophic event while implementing. Feasibility study and proper business plan is highly recommended.
@Gilead I concur with your last comment. The importance of feasibility studies after creating a well structured business plan cannot be over emphasized. when a business feasibility is properly done it saves one from un calculated business risks.

Starting a small business actually we will get idea that we can run the business or not we can manage everything in a small business or not in this way we will get the idea and knowledge related to small business for big business we can convert your small business into the large business but for this we have to make sure that in small business in the starting you will get less profit and less income but after sometime when they will be used to in this field than we can think about the big business.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
it depends on the capital you are holding,although everyone in life want to start big..

Because when you start big it attract more customers to your store,they will surely want to see what is in your store...
So I think that is why most people like to start there business in a big way..

I have learnt that there is no rule that perfectly assures how life should go. Sometimes you do something entirely wrong and it brings you good results. Other times you do right I and it fails so starting big is not in any way a bd thing.

Starting a small business actually we will get idea that we can run the business or not we can manage everything in a small business or not in this way we will get the idea and knowledge related to small business for big business we can convert your small business into the large business but for this we have to make sure that in small business in the starting you will get less profit and less income but after sometime when they will be used to in this field than we can think about the big business.
@Janita thanks for contribution to the topic discussed. It seems young entrepreneur mindsets when starting a business is to make profit at first. It actually doesn't work that way. When starting a business at first the first that should come to mind is to break even.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds