Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

Many people make the mistake of investing a huge amount of capital. They invest more than what is required and they suffer when the business fails. It is always important to invest "test" the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you but I never dream about having small business, all my dreams it to start a big business starting a business you must have to plan well, but I don't say that starting a small business is bad, but depends on individual.
I want to believe the author of this post didn't mean starting a small business. I think he actually meant starting the big business small, then observe before going bigger

Yeah I agree with you, but all this depends on your capital, if you have the capital to start big and you make the decision, then do. If you don't have the capital then start small.

I agree, I think it is Important to start small, at least from there you keep growing. A lot of the big companies today started small and kept growing from there, starting small could be beneficial.
Starting small is always beneficial. Some may believe the business would be successful and then dump huge capital in it, nothing is certain though it might yield profit or result in loss. This way is just more risky

I keep saying this to people, a lot of businesses that are world changers today actually started small and through constant and consistent working, they finally got to where they were today.

Well, starting big or small, is actually a welcoming idea even though it depends on the individual start up idea and strength. If you have he financial strength you can start anyhow either big or small.

Starting small is very good and it make you know the basis of your business and it also make you have more experience
But what is important is to get the necessary knowledge before starting any business
If you have the necessary knowledge starting big will never be a problem
The reason why it is very necessary for you to start your business very small is for you to make sure that the business is going to kick off very well so that you will curtail your losses.

I agree, I think it is Important to start small, at least from there you keep growing. A lot of the big companies today started small and kept growing from there, starting small could be beneficial.
Some people actually good when it comes to started a business because they believe that the bigger they start the bigger the profit that they are going to make but in most cases is not like that.

Most people prefer waiting for a big fund before they start their business in a big fancy way where they can actually start with the litlle they have and starts improving the business with time.

This is one of the nicest post i've come across today. I feel it's better to start small them grow your business to a bigger stage with time, that way there will be fewer risk and it will require a smaller capital.

Starting small is a very good ideal, it is also help if unfortunately the business happen to fail, the owner will not have lost much and it also gives room for experience but the thing is not all business can be started with small capital
It is actually greedy person that would want to start a new business in a very big way because you believe that making profit comes with starting big but it is not always that way.

I agree with you but I never dream about having small business, all my dreams it to start a big business starting a business you must have to plan well, but I don't say that starting a small business is bad, but depends on individual.
One of the challenges of starting very big is that she might actually like the whole resources that is going to be enough for you to run the business successfully which will make it to be struggling.

Starting small is very good and it make you know the basis of your business and it also make you have more experience
But what is important is to get the necessary knowledge before starting any business
If you have the necessary knowledge starting big will never be a problem

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
There are lots of benefits that one can get when he starts his business from a small scale,especially when the growth is intentional,You will have the oppourtunity of understanding the market and the business dynamics as well as the cash inflow and how business operations works.

Starting small is never a bad idea but the problem arises when your competitors are mega.my dad owns a chemist store,he doesn't have much to fill the place to the brim like hi competitor close by.customers like buying from the fuller store than his even though he is more qualified.

It depends on your capability and your experience, if you look at the most successful business men today starts with something little so what matters most is not the big or small but the vision behind the business start out is what matters
One of the advantage any business man would have when he decide to starts small is that he can actually have the time to study the market very well and understand what really works and what does not.And the he can come up with a good and better strategy.
It depends on your capability and your experience, if you look at the most successful business men today starts with something little so what matters most is not the big or small but the vision behind the business start out is what matters
One of the advantage any business man would have when he decide to starts small is that he can actually have the time to study the market very well and understand what really works and what does not.And the he can come up with a good and better strategy.

The mentality of some enterprenuer is to start big in their life but they dint know that starting with the little you have without going into debt debt is actually better than starting big

Personally , I will always want to start a bigger business because I don't have the time to be growing smaller business to the standard I expect it to be. If I have the money I'll just start up a bigger business at once and operate it successfully

I use to ask this question too. There is no point starting in a very big way in a business that you have not gain mastery in. Starting small will help check so many things example: if the goods will sell in that particular environment, people responses to the kinds of goods you have etc. It is better to start small then grow with time.

I use to ask this question too. There is no point starting in a very big way in a business that you have not gain mastery in. Starting small will help check so many things example: if the goods will sell in that particular environment, people responses to the kinds of goods you have etc. It is better to start small then grow with time.
It's not really about starting big. You can start once you have the most essential things ready, which is a good business plan. You must really put in a lot of hard work to make up for the resources you're not able to afford at the start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds